Shop@Home free Lego duplo club brick?

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
darknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Shop@Home free Lego duplo club brick?

Post by darknight » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Saw a banner up at legoshop that says join the lego club to get free magazines. Next to it, it says receive an exclusive lego duplo club brick with any purchase starting august 9.

I'm confused with the free brick offer. Do you have to sign up for the club and make a purchase to get the duplo brick?

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Shop@Home free Lego duplo club brick?

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:31 am

Here is the fine print found on their site:
Offer is valid August 9 through 11:59pm EST August 15, 2010, or while supplies last only. Excludes pre-order sales of LEGO Universe, backorder items and Pick A Brick orders. One free item per purchase. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Club brick is available exclusively through this offer; additional Club bricks cannot be purchased. Offer is valid on shop.LEGO.com only. Offer is not valid at LEGOLAND Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without prior advance notice.

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 am

Sounds like you can get a freee Duplo brick or use the brickmaster discount..
so the block costst 5$ in my opinion :)

vman100
Citizen
Citizen

Post by vman100 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 pm

I had returned some Lego sets that were damaged in transit (darn those air bag things they stuff the boxes full of) and the replacements today came with a Lego Club duplo brick in it. So my guess is any purchase gets the free brick.

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by clock4me » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 pm

vman100 wrote:I had returned some Lego sets that were damaged in transit (darn those air bag things they stuff the boxes full of) and the replacements today came with a Lego Club duplo brick in it. So my guess is any purchase gets the free brick.
The boxes lego used to ship them in were much bigger. But now they're being cheap and use boxes that exactly fit the product size. Chuck in 2 air bags and they're done.

smilyremhof
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by smilyremhof » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 am

We received our order that we placed on the 6th of August and it had the brick in the box. It is a 2 x 1 double high and has a picture of Max on it.

smilyremhof
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by smilyremhof » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Here's a picture of the brick, in case anyone was wondering.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.