Target LEGO Clearance Finds Winter 2014

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Nepenthe7
Knight
Knight

Re: Target LEGO Clearance Finds Winter 2014

Post by Nepenthe7 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:27 am

Found one last Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle marked $60 (reg $120). Just in time for Saturday's birthday party! They had some duploI think "Read and Build"s for about $7. There was 3 or 4 of those. Chima cases for about $5. Bunch of those. Nothing else LEGO that I saw.

krayzie
Citizen
Citizen

Post by krayzie » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 am

Essien8 wrote:70% off the Mirkwood Elf Army is an awesome find! Is there a way to look up Target's store inventory and pricing via dpci remotely? or do you have to be in the store to enter the dpci into a price scanner?

I did find a Galaxy Squad Warp Stinger yesterday for 50% off but it was the only Lego item even in the clearance section and it was buried under a bunch of other junk--I'm guessing all the new Hobbit sets were full price since they were all still on the shelves in their designated spots...
The only way to do it remotely is to call the store and that is usually a bad idea.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 pm

I've been avoiding the Target big toy clearance, as I'm trying to save money, but, well, I had to go there today for other things - and I might have walked out with a Sith Fury-Class Infiltrator for $44.xx... (Nothing else there, although it might have been cleared out Wed or Thurs - this was the HP store)