Fred Meyer Lego Buy 2 get 1 Free (plus additional 10% off)

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
darbee
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Fred Meyer Lego Buy 2 get 1 Free (plus additional 10% off)

Post by darbee » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Just got back from Fred Meyer who have Lego at Buy 2 get 1 Free plus an additional 10% off coupon for home (which applies to toys). This expires on the 18th (Saturday), got a bunch of Lego Movie minifigures which works out to less than $2 each. The FM in Bellingham had a bunch of unopened boxes on the top shelf if anyone is close to the store.

Soccerd45
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Fred Meyer Lego Buy 2 get 1 Free (plus additional 10% of

Post by Soccerd45 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I feel like whenever they have this sale, they have at most 2 of the same priced item... maybe its just because I get there late in the week and the others are already gone. But still, found some good stuff. love that they have the friends sets on sale this year too!

Thundarr
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Thundarr » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 am

The deal also stacks with items already on sale. Several Galaxy Squad were marked at 30% off already - I ended up saving almost $100 off retail on just 3 sets after all the discounts were taken! This sale is at all Kroger affiliates that carry a toy section.

byroads73
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by byroads73 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:28 am

I found the same thing, 2 of the set I wanted 3 or more of. The one Bellevue WA didn't have LOTR/Hobbit items either.

Soccerd45
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Soccerd45 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:52 am

byroads73 wrote:I found the same thing, 2 of the set I wanted 3 or more of. The one Bellevue WA didn't have LOTR/Hobbit items either.
I saw some of the hobbit sets at the kirkland FM. I think there were like 5 of dol guldur battle and a few dol guldur attack. I didnt really pay close attention to them though :)

King
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by King » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:27 am

Thundarr wrote:The deal also stacks with items already on sale. Several Galaxy Squad were marked at 30% off already - I ended up saving almost $100 off retail on just 3 sets after all the discounts were taken! This sale is at all Kroger affiliates that carry a toy section.
Where did you get that information?

This was not a sale at our Kroger affiliate. Their last B2G1 on Lego was over two years ago (1/2012)

King

Thundarr
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Thundarr » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

My apologies, King. My friend said the sale worked at Smiths stores too, which is under the Kroger umbrella like Fred Meyer, so I incorrectly made an assumption that the deal worked at all Kroger Marketplace-type stores.

King
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by King » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 am

Thundarr wrote:My apologies, King. My friend said the sale worked at Smiths stores too, which is under the Kroger umbrella like Fred Meyer, so I incorrectly made an assumption that the deal worked at all Kroger Marketplace-type stores.
No problem...you just go my hopes up! Our local Kroger stores used to do B2G1 four times a year without fail.

King