The LEGO Movie Building Sets Now Available Worldwide

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

The LEGO Movie Building Sets Now Available Worldwide

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:00 pm

The new "The LEGO Movie" Building Sets are now officially available for sale in all LEGO Shop at Home countries. As always, remember that LEGO Shop offers free shipping on orders above $75/£50/€55. New LEGO Products Link: US |  Canada | UK

Most of these sets are also now available at big box retailers including Target, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us stores.

*If you are from Britain/Europe or Australia/New Zealand, remember that you can also get a FREE LEGO Friends Stephanie’s Bakery Stand with £50 purchase (valid December 27, 2013 to January 31, 2014)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/the-lego-movie-b ... worldwide/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Mrbill317
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: The LEGO Movie Building Sets Now Available Worldwide

Post by Mrbill317 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Both myself and my daughter are very excited for these sets. Which ones do you guys like?

lego10210
I'm New !

Post by lego10210 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 am

I am most excited about set 70811 "The Flying Flusher" but I have only found it for sale at Lego Shop at Home. I do not see it listed for any of the major retailers eventhough they have all the other sets listed. Does anyone know if this is a "hard to find" or exclusive set for a certain retailer? I know these sets just launched today, but it is already seeming hard to find. Thanks!

yeti79
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by yeti79 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:18 am

They all look neat but I am interested in 70804 Ice Cream Machine because of the alternate ice cream truck build

tremere
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by tremere » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:23 am

According to ghostmind on the NeoGAF LEGO OT thread, the Flying Flusher is a Walmart exclusive set, and Rescue Reinforcements is the TRU exclusive.

vpdcus
I'm New !

Post by vpdcus » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:05 pm

The set itself reminds me of the spiderman doc ock ambush set

iccarus
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by iccarus » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:18 am

I think the Flying Flusher, Creative Ambush, and Rescue Reinforcements are all retailer exclusives. At least, in the US. Amazon doesn't have an entry yet for any of those and they all have the high-end set numbers that usually end up going to exclusives.
Check out my blog - Buried in Bricks

shootyb
Peasant
Peasant

Post by shootyb » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:40 am

iccarus wrote:I think the Flying Flusher, Creative Ambush, and Rescue Reinforcements are all retailer exclusives. At least, in the US. Amazon doesn't have an entry yet for any of those and they all have the high-end set numbers that usually end up going to exclusives.
I have seen 70812 at Target and 70813 at TRU. According to Brickset, 70811 is a WalMart exclusive.