2013 now at target. YMMV.

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
prozac
Knight
Knight

2013 now at target. YMMV.

Post by prozac » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Saw some star wars, galaxy, tmnt, chima, and super heroes at target in IL just outside of St. Louis, MO.

SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: 2013 now at target. YMMV.

Post by SpaceViking » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:32 pm

I saw the new Friends animal poly bags (turtle, cat, squirrel) at my Target tonight.

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Post by The-Daryl » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 pm

I saw 3 different Chima sets at Target this evening (Broadway & Swan in Tucson, AZ).

Wakz Pack Tracker, Eris' Eagle Interceptor, and 3 VERY distressed (looked almost like water damage) boxes of Ultimate Speedor Tournament...

The minfigure wings look neat on the package :)

UnknownUser
Knight
Knight

Post by UnknownUser » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Sets are now live on Target.com. Golden Dragon already sold out online and in stores!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 pm

UnknownUser wrote:Sets are now live on Target.com. Golden Dragon already sold out online and in stores!

Numbers will be limited for awhile, the sets were just released. And "sold out" in stores might just mean the stores didn't get that set yet, but it's in the computer. Or they got the set, there were three in the box, and those were sold. I worked at TRU when NinjaGo first came out and everyone thought it was lame. LEGO would only send a box of three sets to us, it was silly. Then around Christmas LEGO set us whatever crap they had around.

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:19 am

I don't know how bullet proof it is, but you can also try searching if it's in stores near you now.
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

zak001
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by zak001 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:03 pm

They may have sold out their initial online allocation of Golden Dragon, but it's not gone from stores - probably not even available. Here in SoCal I have yet to see a single 2013 set on shelves yet, though the stores are showing in stock - probably they're sitting in the back in a box with a "do not place until 12/31 or 1/2" label on them. Big box retailers are absolutely swamped right now anyway just trying to manage their clearance and handle returns, they don't have the staffing or organization to get revised planograms together to get new product onto the shelves. At Target, getting the DPCI from the website and asking an employee to look in the back for you is your best bet.