Minecraft @ S@H - in stock.

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Minecraft @ S@H - in stock.

Post by harry99 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 am

For anyone who is interested - LEGO S@H has the Minecraft Set in stock as of the time of this post.

Shop Now: USA | Canada | UK
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

Shannon510
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Minecraft @ S@H - in stock.

Post by Shannon510 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Finally snagged one.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:20 pm

...missed it.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:13 pm

^ Still shows as in stock for me.
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Toronadian wrote:...missed it.
In stock for me as well.

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:34 pm

This will probably burst the 'price bubble' on this one - they probably have sufficient amounts this time around (will probably be on and off frequently this time around). One day after Christmas...

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Post by The-Daryl » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one.

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks for heads up. It was in stock for me too. I've been on the fence for a while on this one. Lego or more RAM for my Minecraft server.

MoneyHypeMike
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by MoneyHypeMike » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:56 pm

There's a typo mistake, it's 44.49 in Canada. Which brings it close to 60$ a piece with shipping + tax :shock:

autobrick
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by autobrick » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:23 pm

I don't really understand the appeal of this set (and I've played Minecraft for a while). Apart from the the printed Steve/Creeper, there really isn't anything for me that could justify the price tag. I guess most of these are going to the truly hardcore Minecraft fans?

Anyways, if you want it, this is probably your last chance!

tonynowo
I'm New !

Post by tonynowo » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Got mine!! I find it odd that the day after Christmas this is back available. With the high price in relation to what you get I would have thought Lego would have these at every retailer <scratches head>. Maybe I don't understand their marketing/supply chain. Similar to the new Batman set (AA) that is out tomorrow-why not release for Christmas?

harry99
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by harry99 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:40 pm

^ They are banking on the fact that their products will sell without much effort - hence them only offering very very minor discounts at EOL time... works for now but it won't work forever.

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm really tempted just because of peer pressure but I don't think I can justify this set being $60 ($45 plus tax and shipping).

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:05 pm

autobrick wrote:I don't really understand the appeal of this set (and I've played Minecraft for a while). Apart from the the printed Steve/Creeper, there really isn't anything for me that could justify the price tag. I guess most of these are going to the truly hardcore Minecraft fans?

Toronadian wrote:I'm really tempted just because of peer pressure but I don't think I can justify this set being $60 ($45 plus tax and shipping).
Totally agree with you guys.

echobanzai
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by echobanzai » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm

i ordered 2. one to my parents house, one to my place. i think because this is such an odd set, it will be so cool to have in five years on your shelf. people will ask, 'what is that!'

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm

dulait wrote:
autobrick wrote:I don't really understand the appeal of this set (and I've played Minecraft for a while). Apart from the the printed Steve/Creeper, there really isn't anything for me that could justify the price tag. I guess most of these are going to the truly hardcore Minecraft fans?

Toronadian wrote:I'm really tempted just because of peer pressure but I don't think I can justify this set being $60 ($45 plus tax and shipping).
Totally agree with you guys.
I'm a sheep...caved in and bought a set. I don't play Minecraft but I'm aware of what it is. I might end up reselling it but it does look quite cool. The novelty of it...damn you.

sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by sadowsk1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Wow, these have lasted more than a day on the Lego website. That should hopefully mean that everyone can get one at MSRP and there is enough to go around for all!

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:40 pm

sadowsk1 wrote:Wow, these have lasted more than a day on the Lego website. That should hopefully mean that everyone can get one at MSRP and there is enough to go around for all!
Christmas is over. The parental pressure on inventory is not as great. Good thing my kids didn't ask for hard to get stuff for Christmas. I would dread having to pay more than MSRP. :-D