New sets on Amazon-Revised

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
h-7
Citizen
Citizen

Re: New sets on Amazon-Revised

Post by h-7 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Lego Super Heroes Tumbler Chase 76001 is now listed on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A85 ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Buttmunch » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 pm

That museum break in and the Daily Bugle remind me a lot of the old Lego studios towers and bank robbery sets. Lego's getting a little lazy me thinks.

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:25 pm

City Police Museum Break-In $69.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A8H ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for this, this is a neat little set, would even go great with the superheroes theme
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrcoolnup » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 pm

New A-wing

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A85 ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ninjago Warrior Bike

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A8H ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Oh a new A-Wing, very nice. Now I just need it for 30% off. :lol:

The $50 Spiderman tower set is very neat and a good deal.. But $70 for a "museum" that's just a roof and a bare minimum is way too much.

ritzcrackerman
Peasant
Peasant

Post by ritzcrackerman » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Buttmunch wrote:That museum break in and the Daily Bugle remind me a lot of the old Lego studios towers and bank robbery sets. Lego's getting a little lazy me thinks.
Agreed. Some of these 2013 sets are beyond disappointing.

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Post by Brickmythic » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 am

I was able to pick some of the new sets up at Kmart and Toysrus (very limited stock).
The new Marvel Superheroes (Spiderman) sets are worth every single penny! Amazing vehicles, great value for brick count, and awesome minifigures all around. The family had a fun building weekend!

I was let down by the new Star Wars sets. Of them the Old Republic Battlepack and ATRT were the highlights. The Rancor pit, Awing, Droideka/clones, and headhunter weren't the best buys. Each one of them should be 20% cheaper, imo.

Of the new sets we built Ninjago Temple of Light, Batman vs Mr. Freeze, Spiderman Daily Bugle and Spidercycle were the best.

Spidercycle, Daily Bugle, and Arctic Batman sets are truly great values. The Arctic Batboat is bigger than the Batwing, and better built than the Batmobile. Thanks TLG!

murphquake
Peasant
Peasant

Post by murphquake » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:34 am

I got the Daily Bugle on Friday at the Lego Store, on Saturday I got both SW battle packs, the A-Wing & AT-RT at TRU as well as all the new Ninjago except the gold dragon one, and got Kai's Fire Mech. With TRU's $25 off $100 them at a little below what I believe MSRP will be.

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrcoolnup » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:39 pm

New Ninjago Cole Earth Driller available at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Ninjago-Cole-Eart ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Post by The-Daryl » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:04 pm

That earth driller is pretty sharp looking - Reminds me of a LEGO version of Boneshaker (novel). I'm generally not into the Ninjago vehicles but think I'm going to have to pick that one up!

itztitoyo
Peasant
Peasant

Post by itztitoyo » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 pm

What's disappointing me is the fact that TLG is releasing way too many new sets and themes. I truly can't keep up!

I still have to pick up the entire Hobbit theme, entire Galaxy Squad theme, Town Hall, Jabba's Palace, X-Wing, Y-Wing, Malevolence, R2-D2, newer Creator sets, newer City sets.... so on and so forth. I'm digging all the new Ninjago sets for 2013 (who doesn't love mechs?!), some of the Legend of Chima sets, some of the TMNT sets, the new Horizon train, all the new Super Heroes sets.... ugh!!!! :crazy:

Here's some news for you guys... again plz refrain from the, "where's your source?" questions.

Like I mentioned about the Castle sets for 2013, which eventually was announced on eurobricks, we'll be seeing a new modular set, it's a Cinema! And also one that has been requested many times before.... an exclusive Ewok Village set! ;-)

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

^ Are any of those sets on Amazon right now? :lol:

For some reason Amazon now says Wednesday is the last day for Free Shipping and Standard Shipping.

Mrbill317
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrbill317 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 am

It seems a certain scalper store on Amazon bought all stock of the Arctic Batman and Spiderman sets. They now seem to be available in their own Amazon store for 44.99.
Incredible bull crap.

They did the same thing with Minecraft.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:40 am

Mrbill317 wrote:It seems a certain scalper store on Amazon bought all stock of the Arctic Batman and Spiderman sets. They now seem to be available in their own Amazon store for 44.99.
Incredible bull crap.

So... "they" consists of two sets?

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm

itztitoyo wrote:What's disappointing me is the fact that TLG is releasing way too many new sets and themes. I truly can't keep up!

I still have to pick up the entire Hobbit theme, entire Galaxy Squad theme, Town Hall, Jabba's Palace, X-Wing, Y-Wing, Malevolence, R2-D2, newer Creator sets, newer City sets.... so on and so forth. I'm digging all the new Ninjago sets for 2013 (who doesn't love mechs?!), some of the Legend of Chima sets, some of the TMNT sets, the new Horizon train, all the new Super Heroes sets.... ugh!!!! :crazy:

Here's some news for you guys... again plz refrain from the, "where's your source?" questions.

Like I mentioned about the Castle sets for 2013, which eventually was announced on eurobricks, we'll be seeing a new modular set, it's a Cinema! And also one that has been requested many times before.... an exclusive Ewok Village set! ;-)
You will learn to limit yourself to just a few themes or you will go broke...at least that is my experience...

There have been multiple reports of the Cinema modular already...there has been much speculation about the ewok village set ever since the Forest Maiden minifig in series 9 came out with what is the obvious leia in ewok village hair piece but I still haven't seen anything confirming it until now...if that's what that is? :eh:

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Post by Brickmythic » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Edmond Dantes wrote:
Mrbill317 wrote:It seems a certain scalper store on Amazon bought all stock of the Arctic Batman and Spiderman sets. They now seem to be available in their own Amazon store for 44.99.
Incredible bull crap.

So... "they" consists of two sets?
I've been running around pittsburgh picking up Arctic batmans where i can find them. most K-marts and TRU's only have 3 each but TRU's are replenishing almost every day here.

The lego ladies (TLG temp/seasonal crew with a few long timers) are working around the clock running between 1/2 a dozen TRU's here getting lots of exciting product out.

I have a few extra arctic batmans. I've been selling them for $39.99 free priority shipping. TRU's markup brings them to $25 after tax.

Im not making much but they add lots of traffic and impulse sales to my ebay store.

if you want one in time for christmas maybe we can work something out. but I really cant go below $35ish paypal or $25 in trade or I lose money. send me a message!

And if any of you think im greedy charging a few bucks more than my total cost, you can keep your opinions to yourself.

anthonyj8
Knight
Knight

Post by anthonyj8 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm

If you would like to view some pics of the new 2013 sets that are on Amazon, plus ones that aren't, here's a link to the German LEGO catalog that revealed so much to us in the past few weeks: http://cache.lego.com/Flash/Portal/Onli ... r-juli.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;