LEGO S@H Bundles at B&M Stores?

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Derek
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

LEGO S@H Bundles at B&M Stores?

Post by Derek » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:13 am

I noticed that S@H has started putting special prices on bundles. For example, the two Star Wars Battle Packs for $20 or the three series 1 planet sets for $25. Has anyone asked at the LEGO B&M stores if they will honor those prices?

Also, if I go to the B&M store and use their public computers to order from S@H do I automatically get free shipping? I heard this once but have never tried it. I guess I could do that too if I were willing to wait a few days to get my loot.

fizicyst
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: LEGO S@H Bundles at B&M Stores?

Post by fizicyst » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:19 am

I am not sure if every LEGO store matches the online prices, but the ones in Boston have for me. I believe that the free shipping is only if they don't have the item in stock in the store and you need to have an associate put in the free shipping code (which if you look at what they put in, it is usually good for a couple of weeks and can be used at home by anyone).

Btw, I have never tried to price match a bundle...can't hurt to try.

jal4u2c
Citizen
Citizen

Post by jal4u2c » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 pm

At the new store in Nashville, i asked the manager about that back when the TC-14 promo was going on and he said i could. So i got the bundled Sith Infiltrator and Sith Nightspeeder sets for the bundled price. All he had to do was punch in a code at the register and it did the rest. I don't think you'll have any problem.

Derek
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Derek » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:15 am

Nice. Thanks. :clap:

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 am

fizicyst wrote:I believe that the free shipping is only if they don't have the item in stock in the store and you need to have an associate put in the free shipping code (which if you look at what they put in, it is usually good for a couple of weeks and can be used at home by anyone).
Great, now next time I see some one ordering an out of stock item I am going to be that awkward lurking guy trying to see the free shipping code.