[USA] May 2010 LEGO Store Calendar

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] May 2010 LEGO Store Calendar

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm

The NEW May 2010 LEGO Store Calendar is out ! This month’s coupon is a FREE LEGO Star Wars Count Dooku Keychain when you spend $50 or more. Also, get extra VIP points with the purchase of the LEGO Star Wars Tantive IV from May 24-27. Thanks to forum member vynsane for scanning the calendar.

But whats interesting is a limited edition offer with any LEGO Star Wars purchase on May 3rd and 4th at LEGOShop.com! The limited edition offer will most likely be available in Canada as well. Last year we got the minifigure poster. What could it be this year?

Front of Calendar

Back of Calendar

Permalink : http://toysnbricks.com/blog/usa-may-201" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -calendar/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: [USA] May 2010 LEGO Store Calendar

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Hmm, a free exclusive with any Star wars purchase, I hope it's even better than the poster we got last year. I've heard some people say it might be the white boba fett minifigures that were given away at toyfair.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Hmm, a free exclusive with any Star wars purchase, I hope it's even better than the poster we got last year. I've heard some people say it might be the white boba fett minifigures that were given away at toyfair.
Ahhh.... I didn't even consider that, interesting speculation. That would be pretty awesome, but from the apparent rarity of the figure, I somehow doubt it. Prove me wrong, LEGO Group ;)
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 am

Also, you can see the hi-res version of the calendar in my flickr photostream or the toysnbricks pool.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am

Not to post too many times in a row, but I realized the wording is such that it seems not to be a freebie give-away. The text reads:
May the force be with you! Shop online at shop.LEGO.com on May 3rd and May 4th for an exclusive, limited edition offer with any LEGO star wars purchase. Offer is not available at the Lego stores. Offer is available online at shop.LEGO.com on May 3rd and May 4th only while supplies last
the 'limited edition offer' makes it seem like you have the opportunity to buy something, not receive something for free.

Senator
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Senator » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm

vynsane wrote:Not to post too many times in a row, but I realized the wording is such that it seems not to be a freebie give-away. The text reads:
May the force be with you! Shop online at shop.LEGO.com on May 3rd and May 4th for an exclusive, limited edition offer with any LEGO star wars purchase. Offer is not available at the Lego stores. Offer is available online at shop.LEGO.com on May 3rd and May 4th only while supplies last
the 'limited edition offer' makes it seem like you have the opportunity to buy something, not receive something for free.
Is this for Canada or USA only?