Monster Fighters available NOW at S@H

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
UnknownUser
Knight
Knight

Monster Fighters available NOW at S@H

Post by UnknownUser » Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 pm

ALL the sets (except the zombies) are available now at S@H!

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Monster Fighters available NOW at S@H

Post by vynsane » Mon May 21, 2012 7:10 am

Oh, man... so much money I'm not going to have...
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

dho7622u
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dho7622u » Mon May 21, 2012 1:38 pm

I was just at the Braintree Mass B&M store and they were just putting out the Hearse set. It was the first to hit the shelves.

They also didn't have a single LotR set yet.

david

evo8hks
Knight
Knight

Post by evo8hks » Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Where's the zombie set?

jeremyp4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by jeremyp4 » Mon May 21, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm getting ALL of these...and the zombie one whenever I can find it. Ive heard a rumor that there may also be a UCS scale haunted house set in the near future too....I hope that's true. I just don't know which one to start with. I'm tempted to go straight for the vampire castle though the vampire car set looks pretty cool. I'm just looking forward to when I can actually break into all the sets I've purchased. I'm stockpiling for my little boy (he's a year and a half). It'll be a long wait. Though he will have an awesome collection that will keep growing as he does...just hopefully not too fast :-)

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Mon May 21, 2012 3:15 pm

jeremyp4 wrote:I'm getting ALL of these...and the zombie one whenever I can find it. Ive heard a rumor that there may also be a UCS scale haunted house set in the near future too....I hope that's true.
The "haunted house" modular (supposedly set 10228) slipped into one of the Town Hall designer videos - just like the UCS R2-D2. Whether it's a MF related set or not, and whether it's compatible with the other modular buildings, remains to be seen. I have my doubts on both counts, but it does look like a nice set from what little has been seen.
http://www.groovebricks.com/?p=4007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

The haunted house looks nice, but by the looks of the picture, it will not connect to existing modulars. You see that little awning thing sticking out?

robertwilliamneil
Citizen
Citizen

Post by robertwilliamneil » Mon May 21, 2012 4:55 pm

sidersdd wrote:
jeremyp4 wrote:I'm getting ALL of these...and the zombie one whenever I can find it. Ive heard a rumor that there may also be a UCS scale haunted house set in the near future too....I hope that's true.
The "haunted house" modular (supposedly set 10228) slipped into one of the Town Hall designer videos - just like the UCS R2-D2. Whether it's a MF related set or not, and whether it's compatible with the other modular buildings, remains to be seen. I have my doubts on both counts, but it does look like a nice set from what little has been seen.
http://www.groovebricks.com/?p=4007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't know what the story is on these either, but if you look at the picture you linked to, the ghosts on the haunted house sure look like the same ghosts from the train and the polybag to me.

jeremyp4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by jeremyp4 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:12 pm

robertwilliamneil wrote:I don't know what the story is on these either, but if you look at the picture you linked to, the ghosts on the haunted house sure look like the same ghosts from the train and the polybag to me.
I agree with you. Those ghosts look very familiar. I hope that this set comes out before too long. It looks like a very nice one.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 pm

robertwilliamneil wrote:
sidersdd wrote:
I don't know what the story is on these either, but if you look at the picture you linked to, the ghosts on the haunted house sure look like the same ghosts from the train and the polybag to me.
I've seen this questions a few times already. What exactly does "compatible with the Modular Buildings" mean? That the baseplate is the same size? Even if the baseplate is the same size, this is a haunted house which typically doesn't fit in with a street lined with business buildings (IMO). However, in the sense that it is minifig scale makes it compatible in a LEGO city someone builds that has the Modular buildings and other sets.

I hope the set doesn't come out until close to Halloween. There's already too much to get for the summer.

jeremyp4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by jeremyp4 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm

True...this would be a perfect Halloween release...maybe with some type of exclusive mini fig for preorders or something. All I know is that the teaser pic I saw of it looks awesome!!!

roseproto
I'm New !

Post by roseproto » Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Zombie set is M.I.A. When is the release date for that? I was going to get the laboratory set but now that I've seen close-ups it doesn't look like much. And the car looks retarded. I need those zombies. Where are the zombies precious?

Zulithe
I'm New !

Post by Zulithe » Tue May 22, 2012 11:26 am

I'm waiting for them to appear on amazon :) But I'm definitely snatching a few of them.

silvashado
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by silvashado » Tue May 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Love this theme! More excited for this than LotR.

We went to the Lego store last night and had a long debate on what to get first. We ended up with the smaller and medium sized sets of the Swamp Monster, Mummy, Werewolf and the Lab as we figured those would sell out first. But man, I want that ghost train!

We were very disappointed that there were no zombies. Gonna have to email LEGO and see what they say...

jeremyp4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by jeremyp4 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 pm

silvashado wrote:But man, I want that ghost train!
Me too!!! It's awesome!