[CAN] tru has lego only sets instock!

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Re: [CAN] tru has lego only sets instock!

Post by QuagsireQing » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 am

SpaceLego wrote:Market Village is instock. Funny how it was not instock during the sale last week.
It wouldn't have qualified anyways, since it's not part of the Kingdoms, Creator or Technic lines. (But Fire Brigade, Super Speedster and Propeller Power would have. They're all in stock now, didn't even have product listings during the sale). Imperial Flagship is also now available.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Actually, Market Village is TECHNICALLY considered in the Kingdoms line, so you probably could have included it, but that's probably the main reason why it wasn't in stock last week :P
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

QuagsireQing
Knight
Knight

Post by QuagsireQing » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Whoops, I meant Atlantis. Atlantis was on sale, not Kingdoms, I just had the two themes going through my head at the same time. Too late to edit that now.