CMF Series 1 @ LEGO store BAM station!

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
peanut
Knight
Knight

Re: CMF Series 1 @ LEGO store BAM station!

Post by peanut » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:01 pm

cowbug wrote:Sacramento LEGO Store finally got the clown, forestman, magician, and mermaid parts today.

Has anyone seen anything else trickle in?
Not yet. I'm hoping April brings some new ones. I found a 2004 Harry Potter torso the other day though :mrgreen:

peanut
Knight
Knight

Post by peanut » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:08 pm

cowbug wrote:$9.99 in the US for 3 figs (or apparently any 15 pieces, though I can't confirm that).
You can choose any 15 pieces. I did it the other day with no questions asked. I think they quickly count them up at the register if you don't build complete figs.

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 pm

peanut wrote:
cowbug wrote:$9.99 in the US for 3 figs (or apparently any 15 pieces, though I can't confirm that).
You can choose any 15 pieces. I did it the other day with no questions asked. I think they quickly count them up at the register if you don't build complete figs.
Yeah, thats a great policy, i got 3 clowns and rather than some random accessories i also got a mermaid torso, "feet" and blond cheerleader hair. Not bad for $10.

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Based on the april calendar and what i heard from LEGO Store employees, i got the impression more series 1 part would have been available by now. I hope there is still more to come, maybe a couple new ones each month or something. At the very least the robot and caveman, the figs pictured on the announcement, should be coming still....right?

doodlebird
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by doodlebird » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 am

the newest wave of the series one collectible minifigs are now at the build a minifig bar in brand retail stores. earlier today, at our store here in austin, tx - i saw the series one astronaut - legs, torso, and helmet w visor (no gun), and the caveman - legs, torso, and hair (no club). the asst store manager told me that they had cheerleaders (no pom pons), but i didn't see one with my own little eyes.

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 am

Yesterday I put together an Indian, most of a Luchador (no cape), and most of a cheerleader (wrong head, no pom-poms). I also grabbed the legs of the Astronaut and the Caveman.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

doodlebird wrote:i saw the series one astronaut - legs, torso, and helmet w visor (no gun)
NICE, gotta check out my store now.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

cowbug
Knight
Knight

Post by cowbug » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

The Sacramento store gets new shipments and put new items out on Mondays. Is this the same for all stores or did these just show up today?

peanut
Knight
Knight

Post by peanut » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 am

The store here restocks on Monday too. I've seen a bunch of the parts mentioned here for a bit now except for the spaceman. Today he was there though, but I couldn't find the right helmets.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Mantisking wrote:Yesterday I put together an Indian, most of a Luchador (no cape), and most of a cheerleader (wrong head, no pom-poms). I also grabbed the legs of the Astronaut and the Caveman.
In Natick do they allow you to pick any 15 elements? I never want the accessories but have been afraid to ask if I could get extra other parts as a substitute. :oops:

In Braintree I found the cheerleader, wrestler, astronaut (w/ white helmet), indian, and caveman.

I really wish they would put out the accessories too.....although I found a megaphone for the cheerleader ;)

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm

atmail35 wrote:In Natick do they allow you to pick any 15 elements? I never want the accessories but have been afraid to ask if I could get extra other parts as a substitute. :oops:
I never tried. I'll have to ask the next time I'm in.
atmail35 wrote:In Braintree I found the cheerleader, wrestler, astronaut (w/ white helmet), indian, and caveman.
Looks like I'm taking a roadtrip. Any word on if Braintree is having a sale for their anniversary? I see they've got an event scheduled.
atmail35 wrote:I really wish they would put out the accessories too.....although I found a megaphone for the cheerleader ;)
Agreed.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Mantisking wrote: Looks like I'm taking a roadtrip. Any word on if Braintree is having a sale for their anniversary? I see they've got an event scheduled.
They have a Large Scale Build this weekend. They have done it before, but we didn't go. It will be in the center of the mall, not in the store. I received a postcard in the mail for a free small PAB cup w/ $35 purchase. I don't know if everyone needs the card to get the freebie, I think the calendar advertises a discount for those who participate (don't have it in front of me) so that might be the same.