7471 Available at some Targets

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

7471 Available at some Targets

Post by BobaFett2 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 pm

The 7471 Mars Exploration Rover (TECHNIC) is available at some targets for 18 dollars at At this very long URL. Not at a lot of targets, seems like a deal to me. Stores only.
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

roborg
I'm New !

Re: 7471 Available at some Targets

Post by roborg » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:46 pm

I think there is a good chance this is a mistake. I have someone at a store that is supposed to have it in stock and it is nowhere to be found.

BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by BobaFett2 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:52 pm

roborg wrote:I think there is a good chance this is a mistake. I have someone at a store that is supposed to have it in stock and it is nowhere to be found.
Yeah, I didn't believe it myself. I haven't checked because I'm low on cash although I guess it would be worth it. I'd suggest asking them at the help area?
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

JAYMATIK
Peasant
Peasant

Post by JAYMATIK » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm

I checked all 4 Targets on the list that showed it in stock and none were in-store. As a matter of fact, most of the Targets around me are bare as far as LEGO inventory goes.

Uno Brick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Uno Brick » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Two of my nearest Targets had them instock. It doesn't seem to be in the weekly ad though, as indicated on the product page. I called my nearest Target, and they tried to find it in the weekly ad and also checked on the shelf. Couldn't be found at all, so, considering the circumstances, it's probably a system error from Target.
Check out MOCs by Uno Brick at: http://www.mocpages.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.flickr.com/photos/65992150@N02/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :-)

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Perhaps they are still in the stockrooms? I'm going to check my two local Targets in Harrisburg, PA that supposedly have them according to the zip code search/find a product in-stores. I'll report tomorrow.

I went to Target in Mechanicsburg, PA and they had junky discounts, like only about $20% off very few sets, nothing exciting.

K-Mart, also in M-burg, PA had some sweet discounts on clearance items. The POP $50 Race Against Time set was marked down half, then an additional 20% off, so $20. Three of them. I passed since Amazon had their own awesome deal recently, but a great set for pieces, I bet.

In the meantime, Wal-Mart is having some SWWEEEET clearances if you can stand shopping at Wal-Mart. I will start a new topic or contact admin or whatever to get some numbers out there tomorrow morning or so.

silverspyder
I'm New !

Post by silverspyder » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 am

It is a mistake. The DPCI for this item is actually for the Kingdoms Outpost Attack set, which is on sale this week for $18.99

doodlebird
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by doodlebird » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 am

ditto what silverspyder said. confirmed in store.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Ditto again. I got my hopes up for this big time. They said 'Oh sure we have it in stock' and when I got there it was the Kingdoms Outpost Attack. Gah!
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?