LEGO 8803 Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Availability

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
legohunter
Count
Count

Re: [USA] LEGO 8803 Minifigures Series 3 - Now at Fred Myer

Post by legohunter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 pm

yoda99 wrote:
r4-g9 wrote:here is the amount of minifigs per case:
•5 figs in the case – Sumo Guy, Alien with Raygun, Mummy with Scorpion, Octan Team Race Car Driver
•4 figs in the case – Mountaineer Guy, Samurai Guy, Man in Ape Suit with Banana, Baseball Player with Bat, Tennis Lady
•3 figs in the case – Native American Chief, Elfin Bowman, Terminator Space Guy, Rapper, Snowboard Chick, Hula Girl
•2 figs in the case – Fisherman
Only 2 fisherman in a box? What a disappointment. That would mean only 2 complete sets in a box. :(
Then, there would be another price war for this fisherman. Hopefully, I could at least get one of it. And it is a good news that there are five mummies in the display box.

r4-g9
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [USA] LEGO 8803 Minifigures Series 3 - Now at Fred Myer

Post by r4-g9 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:37 pm

from brickset:
Posted by bookwoof1 in United States, Nov 21 2010 10:41AM:
I found 8 cases in my Pigly Wigly,(supermarket) I bought them all. I love the Monkey. I haven't heard of anyone else finding them there. It was totally worth it! Good Luck to all
Posted by PhoenixBrickGal in United States, Nov 23 2010 5:01PM:
Hey AZ FIRE WOLF!!

Im in Phoenix too, and I juts found some today! I found them, of all places, at Harbor Freight Tools on Elliott and McClintock. I bought four boxes. I left one box with just a few figs left.

You might want to try some other locations.

r4-g9
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: New 2011 Winter LEGO Set Finds

Post by r4-g9 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:34 pm

from brickset:
I went to my local TRU (Erie, PA) and found an empty box in the Lego dept. but they had a mostly full box at customer service. If they were supposed to limit me to 5 figures or something, they didn't know about it and I didn't see a sign like they had last time. There were 40 figs in the box so I bought them all since they do qualify for the buy 1 get one 50% off sale. I have 15 unique figures (missing the tribal chief.) I used a combination of feeling them and comparing the "dots" and managed to avoid opening any duplicates, and I think I have done a decent job of figuring out those that I did not open. I'll be able to give my nephews some for Christmas as well. Some of you asked for the item# from TRU. I think it is 673419144988
Can you say SCORE!!!!! I just went to the TRU @ 35th ave & W Dunlap in Phoenix AZ. I scored 2 elves, 2 fisherman, 1 samurai and 1 space villain. I got first crack at a fresh case!!! But don't fret. They had another case down below. They are limiting them to 2 per person per day. But if you go first thing in the morning and in the late evening, no one will be the wiser. I got what I wanted for the most part. I still need a tribal chief and a hula girl. So I will try again when the kids are out of school!!!
I found them in the san francisco bay area. The TRUs that last series limited them this time I even had a manager say please buy them all we have 5-6 more coming. They were BOGO 50% off, so 2.25 per packet, close enough to retail that I didn't mind buying them from there instead of the LEGO shop.
They are at the 35th ave. & W Dunlap Phoenix AZ TRU for $2.99 each limit 2 per person per day. I got first crack at a fresh box this morning. I got 2 elves, 2 fisherman, 1 samurai, and 1 tribal chief. They are also on sale for the B1G1half off. Not bad if you figure after the sale it came to $2.25 each.
Went to my local tru again (already have s3 minifigs) and they had the packes maked at .99 cents yes it is the normal price I was so exicted
this is exciting news! :mrgreen:

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Hearing them showing up in PA gives me hope for finding them in NY soon! Woot!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by BobaFett2 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Oooh, awesome! Too bad that whether I'm at home or at my grandparents, TRU is an hour away.
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO 8803 Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Availability

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 am

Any sku numbers or item#'s anyone could relay so I can call the local TRU? I hate calling them with just "Hey do you have lego series 3 minifigures?" and they come back with "Yeah we have legos that have figures."

r4-g9
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by r4-g9 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:33 am

oocaleb101oo wrote:Any sku numbers or item#'s anyone could relay so I can call the local TRU? I hate calling them with just "Hey do you have lego series 3 minifigures?" and they come back with "Yeah we have legos that have figures."
i had the same problem when series one came out, but with series two and now three, they go to the computer and look it up, with series two they said end of augest, and they got them in september, and now with series three they say *december.
*i am not saying the exact date because of horders.
the sku code is 250821 canada
the upc code is 057940 usa

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 am

Thankfully with wider dist. There shouldn't be a huge hoarder problem, my local London drugs must still have 5-6 boxes worth of figs in a bin by the till. I went to get a few more pharaohs to add to the PQ theme, I saw at least one Spartan which I shoved to the bottom of the bin.
Last edited by Shijima on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 am

Just like I thought. I called the local TRU and asked the girl if they had any series 3 lego minifigures in or when they would be coming in and she said "No we haven't gotten them in." So I asked her "have people been asking about them?" She responded with "no, not with me". Then I asked her "Can you look in your computer and see when you would be getting them?" She responded with "we haven't seen them"....

I'm not sure what the procedure is for looking up inventory, but last I remembered it didn't include going by memory or what you think you know.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:17 am

I'm hearing rumblings that LEGO Stores won't have these in until the new year, but I find that hard to believe since they're already showing up elsewhere and the fact that these guys are, like, tailor-made stocking stuffers - it would be REALLY foolhardy on LEGO's part if they're not out before the holidays.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

mhornet
I'm New !

Post by mhornet » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 am

The TRU in St. Charles, IL has them. They're located on the counter in the video game section. I didn't have time to try and decode them there so I grabbed a bunch and will do so at home. Ill more than likely bring back any duplicates.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:47 pm

mhornet wrote:The TRU in St. Charles, IL has them. They're located on the counter in the video game section. I didn't have time to try and decode them there so I grabbed a bunch and will do so at home. Ill more than likely bring back any duplicates.
Let me know how it goes on the returns. I remember last time I bought a box from TRU the girl gave me heck that I couldn't return them. I think she just didn't want me to go through, sift through them somehow, and then return them. A manager who cares....

darknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by darknight » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:49 pm

I heard rumors that lego is now selling these minifigures for $2 each to retailers. So retailers will most likely sell them for $3 now. I'm sure it won't be that hard to find them now with a price hike and increased supply.

mhornet
I'm New !

Post by mhornet » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:32 pm

oocaleb101oo wrote: Let me know how it goes on the returns. I remember last time I bought a box from TRU the girl gave me heck that I couldn't return them. I think she just didn't want me to go through, sift through them somehow, and then return them. A manager who cares....
Odd that she would give you a hard time. I returned some extra Series 1 figures that I had bought in Canada and had no problems.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:45 pm

mhornet wrote:
oocaleb101oo wrote: Let me know how it goes on the returns. I remember last time I bought a box from TRU the girl gave me heck that I couldn't return them. I think she just didn't want me to go through, sift through them somehow, and then return them. A manager who cares....
Odd that she would give you a hard time. I returned some extra Series 1 figures that I had bought in Canada and had no problems.
I think it's because she knows that people collect these and she can just go ahead and say that they don't do returns because they are limited or something. It definitely got me nervous because she told me this AFTER I bought the box, but the next week they had a buy 2 get 1 free and I had another girl (made sure she wasn't there) return the whole bunch and re-ring them up ..Buyers remorse left me at that point.

r4-g9
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by r4-g9 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:11 pm

i made a mastake the real tru us code is: 577997

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:32 pm

the TRU in mishawaka, IN has them for 2.99. Used bogo and bought a few other sets I had been eyeing...used my 10$ off 100 coupon I received like 2 months ago and got them at retail and some good bargains on the log cabin and ferocious creatures sets....

Cimmerian
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Cimmerian » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Found these at TRU in Houston. I spent a good hour trying to find 16 different ones in a new case, and ended up with 18?! I still haven't opened them yet to see what I ended up with. They were $2.99, but at buy one get one free they came out to $2.25 each, plus I had a $10 gift card from a few months ago. Not too bad.

sidersdd
Knight
Knight

Post by sidersdd » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Several boxes available at the Toys R Us in Greenwood, IN.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:26 am

Now i'm getting antsy with all these sitings... i'm in the southeast and we usually get them last. I haven't even opened up my series 2 figures yet to display and series 3 is out now.