LEGO 8803 Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Availability

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Re: LEGO 8803 Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Availability

Post by BrickUpdate » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:29 pm

They do NOT seem to have hit New Jersey yet. But my local TRU manager was aware of them, and said he hasn't seen any on recent shipments. Target is also without them. Soon.... very soon! :)

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Went to TRU in Rockland NY and nothing. Nothing at Target. Atleast I picked up the scout polybag and TS3 polybag. I'm thinking of holding out until Lego starts selling them.

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Series 3 is in New Jersey!

Post by BrickUpdate » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:56 pm

photo.JPG
I just got back from Toys R Us, two boxes of series 3 mini figures on the shelf. I took a photo - see above. I was there last night and the manager said that they hadn't got any in yet. I asked when the next shipment would be, and he said last night, confirming that they would go out today if any arrived. I got to the store around 2, and the boxes were already picked through a bit.

As others said it is REALLY hard to distinguish the bumps, using the feel or glare method. Some packs are better than others, but in the end, it's all very confusing.

I picked out about 18 packs, trying to avoid dot patterns for figures I knew I didn't want. Who knows what I'll end up with! I don't think there were any Elves left, I went through each pack in the box. I imagine all the elves, baseball players and fishermen are gone. No idea though.

They did qualify for B1G150%.
The local Target DID NOT have an in stock.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Re: Series 3 is in New Jersey!

Post by oocaleb101oo » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:37 pm

BrickUpdate wrote:Image

I just got back from Toys R Us, two boxes of series 3 mini figures on the shelf. I took a photo - see above. I was there last night and the manager said that they hadn't got any in yet. I asked when the next shipment would be, and he said last night, confirming that they would go out today if any arrived. I got to the store around 2, and the boxes were already picked through a bit.

As others said it is REALLY hard to distinguish the bumps, using the feel or glare method. Some packs are better than others, but in the end, it's all very confusing.

I picked out about 18 packs, trying to avoid dot patterns for figures I knew I didn't want. Who knows what I'll end up with! I don't think there were any Elves left, I went through each pack in the box. I imagine all the elves, baseball players and fishermen are gone. No idea though.

They did qualify for B1G150%.
The local Target DID NOT have an in stock.

Thanks!
Those look so beautiful -sniffs- I went to my local TRU and no box in sight. Come on southeast. THey probably have them today since they typically are thursday shipment days, but they said come christmas they get more shipments in.

Sigh...

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:05 pm

which TRU in NJ please?

BrickUpdate
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickUpdate » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Livingston. It seems to have a few people who are watching it like hawks. 2 of the 4 boxes went right away, and by the time I got there, the remaining two boxes were picked through. All the elves and gorillas were gone. I'm not complaining at all - just mentioning the situation. Good luck!

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:50 pm

I just picked up the last 54 bags at TRU in nanuet, NY today. They don't have anymore in the back. Man the dots are really hard to see. I can't identify half of what I got.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:16 pm

I'll have to check out the Poughkeepsie TRU this weekend. TRU Times Sq, NYC didn't have them.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 am

tru.com has them
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=10978287

edit: but they are gouging on shipping.
7.21 for 2 packs!! :evil:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:12 am

ncbarrett wrote:tru.com has them

back to $2.99. get while you get free shipping on $49 orders and best of all the BOGO deal.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:13 am

slacker wrote:I just picked up the last 54 bags at TRU in nanuet, NY today. They don't have anymore in the back. Man the dots are really hard to see. I can't identify half of what I got.
Lady at TRU said that they get trucks everynight and they restock after midnight. Went back this morning and nothing. They open at 8am

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 am

slacker wrote:

back to $2.99. get while you get free shipping on $49 orders and best of all the BOGO deal.
You haven't ordered from the TRU website, have you? Only one of the items shows up as 50%, no matter how many you buy (rather than half). Also, there isn't free shipping on $49 or over when ordering the figs. Try putting 60 in your cart - it'll come out to be well over $200.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:26 am

Edmond Dantes wrote:
slacker wrote:

You haven't ordered from the TRU website, have you? Only one of the items shows up as 50%, no matter how many you buy (rather than half). Also, there isn't free shipping on $49 or over when ordering the figs. Try putting 60 in your cart - it'll come out to be well over $200.
woooow. I just got a total of $524.99. there's got to be something wrong with their system. It worked on series 2 when they came out. They must be trying to get people not to buy from their online store.

GuaranteedUnity
Knight
Knight

Post by GuaranteedUnity » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 am

Finally showed up in the Portland, Maine TRU.

Spotted three boxes, and all pretty heavily picked through so they probably hit the shelves yesterday.

With the BOGOHO offer and 10% back, I had to strongly resist the temptation to pick up the remainder of what was left and have a more leisurely sort at home, but did pick up the Mummy (well, reasonably sure I did -- I'll know as soon I open it! ;)) and one other random fig.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 am

Try doing phone orders. If they can't fix the sale price to BOGO 50% off on the phone, they might offer you a better deal. ;)

stocktheodds
I'm New !

Post by stocktheodds » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 am

I just called Toys R Us and was told in order to get the BOGO 50% off you would need to place orders of 2 at a time... this obviously wouldn't qualify for the free shipping. when placing an order for more over the phone they said this item doesn't qualify for free shipping but they could do a $20 credit towards the shipping, but it still ends up being outrageous because you have to go over the $49 to get the $20 credit.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 pm

So there's a BOGO 50% glitch and also the absurd "estimated" shipping cost glitch. They are like soooo close yet so far away.

brocksbricks
I'm New !

Post by brocksbricks » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Yeah, on the phone just doesn't work. Only 1 discount, just like online. Said they couldn't manually correct it. Not to mention the shipping charge is exorbitant! Oh well, they'll overstock these ones too I'm sure.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:28 pm

brocksbricks wrote:Yeah, on the phone just doesn't work. Only 1 discount, just like online. Said they couldn't manually correct it. Not to mention the shipping charge is exorbitant! Oh well, they'll overstock these ones too I'm sure.
Kinda makes it cheaper to ebay it with the way TRU online is going. At least you know what you're getting.

Uno Brick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Uno Brick » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 pm

I recently called my local TRU in Silicon Valley, CA, and the associate told me they had over 100 in stock, for $2.99. She said if the BOGO 50% was online, it should apply to instore purchases as well. Wonderful! :D
Check out MOCs by Uno Brick at: http://www.mocpages.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.flickr.com/photos/65992150@N02/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :-)