[USA/CAN] December 2010 LEGO Store Calendar

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA/CAN] December 2010 LEGO Store Calendar

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:32 am

The NEW December 2010 LEGO Store Calendar is out! From December 1-12, you can get 50 VIP Bonus Points with purchase of the LEGO Pirates 10210 Imperial Flagship. For LEGO Club Members, you can get 50% off LEGO Games 3835 Robo Champ with any 2 LEGO Games purchase from December 15-16. Don't forget you can also combine these offer with this month's coupon! Same as last month, you can get a FREE LEGO Pick A Brick Box with purchases of $75 or more. Thanks to forum member TooMuchDew for the calendar.

Front of Calendar

Back of Calendar

Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/blog/usacan-dece ... e-calendar
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

JabbaT
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [USA/CAN] December 2010 LEGO Store Calendar

Post by JabbaT » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 am

Hmm nothing too special this month and the offers aren't too appealing.

Transformers2
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Transformers2 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Well, its december and most people already brought gifts for Christmas already. But maybe we'll get some sweet deals on boxing day. :P

autobrick
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by autobrick » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I wonder why Lego even bothered to have the bonus 50 VIP points deal for the Imperial Flagship. It is nowhere as good as having the double VIP points deal that ended last month. For example, Canadians would have 459 with the double points, and only 279 points with this deal. Not to mention that 50 points only has a value of $2.50. :roll:

By the way, is it safe to assume that 10210 Imperial Flagship will be available until the end of 2011 (or thereabouts)? I would love to pick one up, but because it is a 2010 release, it is a low priority purchase right now.
Transformers2 wrote:Well, its december and most people already brought gifts for Christmas already. But maybe we'll get some sweet deals on boxing day. :P
This is my first boxing day as an AFOL. Going by past years, how good are the Lego deals on boxing day online/in stores?

GuaranteedUnity
Knight
Knight

Post by GuaranteedUnity » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 am

autobrick wrote:I wonder why Lego even bothered to have the bonus 50 VIP points deal for the Imperial Flagship. It is nowhere as good as having the double VIP points deal that ended last month. For example, Canadians would have 459 with the double points, and only 279 points with this deal. Not to mention that 50 points only has a value of $2.50. :roll:
The VIP program is very underwhelming.

Under their previous rewards program, I'd get $30 in gift cards for every $200 spent ($10 after $100 and $20 at $200) versus the $10 credit they offer now -- maybe $20 if you're lucky enough to get double points on everything.

Eddy976
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Eddy976 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 am

GuaranteedUnity wrote:
autobrick wrote:I wonder why Lego even bothered to have the bonus 50 VIP points deal for the Imperial Flagship. It is nowhere as good as having the double VIP points deal that ended last month. For example, Canadians would have 459 with the double points, and only 279 points with this deal. Not to mention that 50 points only has a value of $2.50. :roll:
The VIP program is very underwhelming.

Under their previous rewards program, I'd get $30 in gift cards for every $200 spent ($10 after $100 and $20 at $200) versus the $10 credit they offer now -- maybe $20 if you're lucky enough to get double points on everything.
Totally with you on this one. Their bonus points on buying certain products is very low and not even worth it at all.

locutis
Citizen
Citizen

Post by locutis » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Greetings from Winnipeg, Canada!

We don't have a Lego Store. All of my Lego purchases are S@H because:
- Toys R Us is too expensive
- I save 7% PST tax when ordering from S@H compared to local stores where I pay the tax.

I know the current VIP program is not as good as the previous, but at least it is now offered to those not in the United States (ie: me!) and it's offered online. When they have double points, it's like getting 10% off.

I'm very glad they brought the program out. Maybe they should have combined them into the best of both, and made in-store purchases have more benefit like before, and online ones like the current setup. I would not have minded, and it would have kept you happy, too.

Write them a letter!!!
All your Lego will be assimilated with mine. Resistance is futile.

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Toys N Bricks wrote:The NEW December 2010 LEGO Store Calendar is out! From December 1-12, you can get 50 VIP Bonus Points with purchase of the LEGO Pirates 10210 Imperial Flagship.
No wonder there was a stack of Imperial Flagships at the Bellevue Lego store. I thought it was kind of odd to have such a high priced item stacked in the center of the store.