Disney CMF at Wal-mart

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Re: Disney CMF at Wal-mart

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue May 03, 2016 10:29 am

Luciant wrote:Walmart UPC - 067341925186

Dunno Target, and have no plans to purchase from them.
What's wrong with Target? It sells the same things. Only issue is that Target uses the same numbers for all mini figure series.

ILoveLegotrain
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ILoveLegotrain » Tue May 03, 2016 5:55 pm

wuju007 wrote:Anyone knows how to get a box in Toronto, Canada?

For the first time, I would like to get a box of the minifgs series.
How about the WM in GTA area? I haven't spot anything yet
thanks

fleury
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by fleury » Tue May 03, 2016 7:59 pm

ILoveLegotrain wrote:
wuju007 wrote:Anyone knows how to get a box in Toronto, Canada?

For the first time, I would like to get a box of the minifgs series.
How about the WM in GTA area? I haven't spot anything yet
thanks

I'm not sure what's up with Wal-Mart and this series. It doesn't seem to be on the website, and none of my local stores (Kingston, Belleville) have them. Better luck through Chapters.

--
Marc.

SlickP
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SlickP » Wed May 04, 2016 5:30 am

toystest wrote:I asked someone at my local walmart to scan one of the packages and she showed nearly 200 in stock, but only like 20 left on the shelf. She was nice enough to check in the back for me and came out with the box sealed inside a Lego cardboard shipping box with the "Do not put on shelf before may first" sticker on it. Awesome customer service!

I bought it and brought it home. Now I just need to decide if i really need 238.20$+tax worth of Disney Lego minifigs...
I had the same experience except the employee working in the toy dept no less wouldn't go look in the back....

toystest
Knight
Knight

Post by toystest » Thu May 05, 2016 7:30 am

SlickP wrote:
toystest wrote:I asked someone at my local walmart to scan one of the packages and she showed nearly 200 in stock, but only like 20 left on the shelf. She was nice enough to check in the back for me and came out with the box sealed inside a Lego cardboard shipping box with the "Do not put on shelf before may first" sticker on it. Awesome customer service!

I bought it and brought it home. Now I just need to decide if i really need 238.20$+tax worth of Disney Lego minifigs...
I had the same experience except the employee working in the toy dept no less wouldn't go look in the back....
ouch. That's when you wander around and find another employee.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Sat May 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Finally found the others that I needed at a Richmond KY Wal-mart. I know.. they just came out and I'm saying "finally" :-D

mickey223
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by mickey223 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 pm

My Disney minifigure search is over. After looking at 4 local Walmarts and catching a retail cost equivalent purchase auction on eBay from an UK seller, I have successfully completed 14 sets for friends and family. Interesting to note, each Walmart got two boxes and each had the same 509B6 batch number. After feeling the first set and verifying, I was able to use the bump codes to quickly search out the other sets.

Also, at two Walmarts, the minifigures were not in the usual Lego aisle. Instead, they were in the same aisle as the Lego friends and Elves sets next to the Disney princess sets.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri May 13, 2016 8:31 pm

I got all but one because I made a boo-boo, but I ran into AFOLs for the first time and the guy working in Target was really hot, so yay.