Places to buy Lego Minifigures Series 15

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Places to buy Lego Minifigures Series 15

Post by captainrex803 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 am

I apologize if this post is in the wrong category, but I did not know where else to post. I've been looking for Lego Minifigures series 15, which I believe are released, but I have no idea where to find them. Are there any brick and mortar stores that I can purchase these?

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Re: Places to buy Lego Minifigures Series 15

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:37 am

Target, LEGO Store and Toys R Us for sure. Probably Wal-Mart too.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:28 am

I'm still looking for series 15.

I've found them before (not series 15) at Walgreens.
Most often I find them at Walmart and Meijers (grocery store).
My Meijers was really late stocking the Halloween/Monsters minfigures so I bought them elsewhere. I'm guessing others did the same. They still have Halloween blind bags. Also they still have Simpsons series 2. Its killing me. Every time I go I look for them and still nothing. I'm hoping they will either go ahead and order or stock series 15 OR clearance the Halloween and Simpsons ones to move them.

My local Walmart has nothing. No minifigures at all currently. My town doesn't have a Target or TRU. Eventually if I don't find them I'll make a trip to a Target or TRU in a nearby town.

Good luck

mickey223
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by mickey223 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Check Walgreens. If you notice 14 still on the peg, ask the manager of they would mine checking the back. Most Walgreens I've went to will slowly pull stock out as the peg clears. I've always got full sets frontal greens during the first week or two of release doing this.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:27 am

mickey223 wrote:Check Walgreens. If you notice 14 still on the peg, ask the manager of they would mine checking the back. Most Walgreens I've went to will slowly pull stock out as the peg clears. I've always got full sets frontal greens during the first week or two of release doing this.
Thank you! Will check!

dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by dehnehsu » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Walmart in Mountain View Calif. has a full box as of March 23rd. I pulled out 1 Shark Guy and left the rest.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:00 pm

I eventually made it to a LEGO Store and picked up some figures (Astronaut and Farmer). The employees weren't too fond of me spreading all over the floor with a ton of bags for a half hour XD

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:50 am

I have found them at Target and Meijers (only once at Meijers). I would like to pick out another knight, satyr/faun, queen, lazer mech, and shark. I'm hoping that my local meijers gets them again.

If it helps others I did find an ebay seller that has SOME of them priced below retail. Pay shipping for one and the others ship for free. If you are buying several that are below retail price you may be able to get some that you are looking for at retail price or below after paying shipping (plus you don't have to stand in the store feeling the packs).

After paying shipping I only paid $3.60 (average price for my order) each for 7 figures.
My son decided last minute that he wanted a janitor, laser mech, satyr, clumsy guy and golden/flying warrior. I bought the janitor (1.99), satyr (4.89), clumsy guy (2.79), Dr. Hibbert (Simpsons 2.69), female samurai (series 13 for 3.69), Swashbuckler (series 12 for 1.99), Dino tracker (series 12 for 2.19). I'll hopefully find the laser mech later in stores or pay over retail and order on ebay later.

Ebay seller also has wrestler for 1.89, Space miner for 1.99, Disco Diva for 2.29, Alien trooper for 2.59, Kendo fighter for 2.99, Galaxy Trooper for 2.99, Zombie Businessman for 3.49. There are more listed below retail. I won't list them all and of course some are above retail and others far above retail.

Here's the ebay seller's link http://stores.ebay.com/Minifigures-Plus ... p=10&_sc=1 I've ordered from the seller before and have had no problems. (yet)