LEGO Series 15 Collectable Minfigures Now Available at Target Stores

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Series 15 Collectable Minfigures Now Available at Target Stores

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:53 pm

The 71011 LEGO Series 15 Collectable Minifigures will be officially released on February 1st, 2016 (North America). However, Target Stores in America are now carrying the little guys at $3.99 each! Thanks to forum members Bystander and vorpalblade for the news and tred912 for the image.

For those living in European and Oceania countries, LEGO Shop at Home is now carrying them instock.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-series-15-c ... et-stores/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

frackbricks
Citizen
Citizen

Re: LEGO Series 15 Collectable Minfigures Now Available at T

Post by frackbricks » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:31 am

Found that I had to ask for them from the back. Got a whole unopened box. Now to find the time to go through them all.

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Feb 1st is just around the corner deli, so might as well get the points at the LEGO store.

biglesdug
Peasant
Peasant

Post by biglesdug » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:57 am

Pumpkin Ecks wrote:Feb 1st is just around the corner deli, so might as well get the points at the LEGO store.
I never get mine at the Lego store because it is always so crowded and I feel as though the employee might not like me foundling the bags to find the ones I want. As compared to target where I can feel for the ones I want out of the way. Do the Lego store employees not care?

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:34 pm

biglesdug wrote: I never get mine at the Lego store because it is always so crowded and I feel as though the employee might not like me foundling the bags to find the ones I want. As compared to target where I can feel for the ones I want out of the way. Do the Lego store employees not care?
The ones at my store surely don't. They even usually ask the people to find them certain figs.

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by unduli » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:38 pm

I don't go to many Lego stores but last time I was in one the manager was helping two customers pick out the ones they wanted and helping them "fondle" them haha.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Yeah I don't live near a LEGO Store but they ask, if it's not busy, you need help finding one. I bought a shark guy, queen, and golden guy. So I need to get the king from a few series back now.

Brick_r
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Brick_r » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:40 pm

No Targets in Canada anymore, but they are trickling into 'Chapters/Indigo', and I found some (a box) at my city's 'London Drugs'...no visual at Wally-World yet.

biglesdug
Peasant
Peasant

Post by biglesdug » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Thanks for the info guys. Managed to get a complete set between two target stores.

hushed
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by hushed » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Anyone have a Target dpci? Stopped by two today and was told they don't have any in stock.

biglesdug
Peasant
Peasant

Post by biglesdug » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:04 pm

hushed wrote:Anyone have a Target dpci? Stopped by two today and was told they don't have any in stock.
Not sure if this is the dpci but the receipt says 204001379. Might be the same for all the cmf's though?

doobiekeebler
I'm New !

Post by doobiekeebler » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:08 pm

hushed wrote:Anyone have a Target dpci? Stopped by two today and was told they don't have any in stock.
Target dpci: 204-00-1379

jnparyniak
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jnparyniak » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:22 pm

All the Targets in my area (12) have plenty of stock in the inventory tracker, but when you get to the store, the employees can't locate them anywhere. This leads me to believe that they are buried deep in the back room on a palette that has not been properly bar coded. With double VIP points starting on March 7, might as wait and get them at S@H

phantasmo33
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by phantasmo33 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:30 pm

doobiekeebler wrote:
FYI - Target uses the same DPCI for all series. My Target's inventory shows 200 in stock, but every time I go there, they bring out full cases of Simpsons and say that is all they have. I didn't want to wait so I went the ebay route for not much more over retail.

Selby-Tiger
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Selby-Tiger » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:49 am

phantasmo33 wrote:
doobiekeebler wrote:
FYI - Target uses the same DPCI for all series. My Target's inventory shows 200 in stock, but every time I go there, they bring out full cases of Simpsons and say that is all they have.
This has been my experience as well. The DPCI says it's for May series, so it covers Simpsons 2 and series 14 as well.

1brickshyofcrazy
Knight
Knight

Post by 1brickshyofcrazy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Spotted a almost empty box at 1 Target but no where else yet here in the deep south.
I did spot a few LEGO Simpsons Collectable Minfigures, LEGO Series 13 Collectable Minfigures boxes and LEGO Series 14 Collectable Minfigures boxes at Target