Lego Store NYC

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Lego Store NYC

Post by Mantisking » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:21 pm

I was in New York City this weekend meeting with some friends. I had a chance to stop in to the Lego Store in Rockerfeller Center while I was there. I just have to say, that store is crazy busy. The one associate I talked to at length was really nice and took a few minutes to talk to my GF and me about the Lego statuary throughout the store. The Pick-A-Brick wall was pretty good too, with a better than usual selection of bricks.

toyz4me
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Lego Store NYC

Post by toyz4me » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 am

Yes, but be ready to pay more. This location charges more for all Lego box sets ((

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 am

toyz4me wrote:Yes, but be ready to pay more. This location charges more for all Lego box sets ((
I noticed. It's funny that the Architect sets were cheaper at the MOMA store across the plaza.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Location location location. Everything is more money in manhatan especially by rockefeller center. But you have to admit that it's a pretty cool store. The giant dragron and other large displays are pretty awesome.