October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:55 am


LEGO® Store Monthly Mini Model Build!
Join in the LEGO® Store Monthly Mini Model Build!

October Registration begins Tuesday, September 15 at 9 am EST.

To register visit: shop.LEGO.com/Minibuild-Registration

Upcoming Mini Model Build:
LEGO® Angler Fish: Sign up for Tuesday, October 6 or Wednesday, October 7

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/october-2015-mmm ... tion-date/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

User avatar
anakinisvader
Knight
Knight
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm
Location: Fort Worth, TX

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by anakinisvader » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:35 am

Looks like a mixel. They should do a series of these that can be built into other characters if you get them all.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

tensider
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 pm
Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by tensider » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Other than the little dangly light, I would have said Halloween goblin.

User avatar
lordoflego
Knight
Knight
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:22 am
Location: chicago

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by lordoflego » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:38 pm

anakinisvader wrote:Looks like a mixel. They should do a series of these that can be built into other characters if you get them all.
U r so right, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the heck is this and ....I agree...mixel :)
VENI VIDI VICI

User avatar
lordoflego
Knight
Knight
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:22 am
Location: chicago

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by lordoflego » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:41 pm

tensider wrote:Other than the little dangly light, I would have said Halloween goblin.
The little dangly light.....now I know, it's one of those fish that live deep deep under the surface where light doesn't reach, don't remember the name of this fish, but the light is a lure for unsuspecting victims (dinners)
VENI VIDI VICI

legolebowski
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by legolebowski » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:12 pm

lordoflego wrote:
tensider wrote:Other than the little dangly light, I would have said Halloween goblin.
The little dangly light.....now I know, it's one of those fish that live deep deep under the surface where light doesn't reach, don't remember the name of this fish, but the light is a lure for unsuspecting victims (dinners)
...
Toys N Bricks wrote: Upcoming Mini Model Build:
LEGO® Angler Fish: Sign up for Tuesday, October 6 or Wednesday, October 7

slimninj4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Washington DC

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by slimninj4 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:18 pm

States in the main description: Angler Fish
legolebowski wrote:
lordoflego wrote:
tensider wrote:Other than the little dangly light, I would have said Halloween goblin.
The little dangly light.....now I know, it's one of those fish that live deep deep under the surface where light doesn't reach, don't remember the name of this fish, but the light is a lure for unsuspecting victims (dinners)
...
Toys N Bricks wrote: Upcoming Mini Model Build:
LEGO® Angler Fish: Sign up for Tuesday, October 6 or Wednesday, October 7

User avatar
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by vynsane » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:07 am

Reminder - today in just under an hour!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by atmail35 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:54 am

It's live, about 6 minutes early.

scatmanjack
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: Lake Highlands

Re: October 2015 MMMB Registration Date

Post by scatmanjack » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:08 pm

I didn't around to registering until mid-Afternoon and one local store was completely filled and the other had limited slots left on day 2. Do they normally go this fast?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests