LEGO Monsters Series 14 Minifigures - Now Sold Out

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: LEGO Monsters Series 14 Minifigures - Now Sold Out

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Not all Series are created equal. Look at the after market price of say Series 6 vs Series 8. The availability and price of 6 is better even though it is older. Series 8 is even more expensive than Series 2. Only Series 1 is more expensive.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 pm

As Bonsterino pointed out they are back in stock online at Shop@home (US). I also finally found them at the Lexington ToysRus. 2x cases. edit.. I didn't buy 2 cases (although I do really this series). Merely meant that 2 cases were present to pick through. My son and I found all that we were looking for.
Last edited by StClair on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbuTaleb
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by AbuTaleb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:50 am

Before they get sold out last time, I called Lego and asked them if I can buy a box. They told me they have a limit of 32 Minifig per costumer. I really did not like that at all. I wanted a box because me and my brothers each wanted a series (we are 3). Therefore, We went to WalMart and Toys R Us and Identifed 3 series by touch.

Anyway, I assume LEGO has some reasons why they do it 32 per costumer.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Lego limits quantities so that resellers don't clean them out. It makes sense but is annoying.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

moo10032
I'm New !

Post by moo10032 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Do you think stores will ever put a transaction limit to block out re-sellers just buying 100% of new releases? Does that contribute to the overall rise of Lego cost? Lego sees all their retailers sell-out instantly, but its really just re-sellers buying everything up. Its kind of annoying... isn't it?

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:55 pm

I don't know if stores will ever limit sales. I mean, they don't care who buys it as long as someone does. Now, I have seen certain items on deep discount being limited from time to time, but generally, if you got the money, you can take all you want.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

bobl
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bobl » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:17 am

Toys R Us often has online limits for the various minifigure series,

Brick-A-Brat
I'm New !

Post by Brick-A-Brat » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:11 pm

I had to pay double for the trick or treat house. I paid just 10 bucks over the actual cost to get all 16 mini figures.
My Wal Mart hasn't even put the figures out on the shelves yet. So there's still hope. Don't give up on your stores if you really want these.

minifigW
Knight
Knight

Post by minifigW » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Found about 30 at the target of of harbor blvd in costa mesa CA, only took five. place was a junk-pile though, tons of sets full price (spider copter, 2nd wave TMNT, Hobbit, creator creatures sets and LOTR even)

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Post by Brickmythic » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:58 am

pretty sure these are no longer being produced, folks. get your series 14 cases soon, because series 15 is already being primed for a North American December/january release and TLG isn't interested in over saturation of this product.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:48 pm

I almost always buy most of my blind bags from Meijer's. My local store though just recently rearranged things (reset) and they never got any of series 14. I keep hoping they will still get them. My local wal-mart also usually gets them. I haven't seen them there either. I've only found them at a Toysrus in a neighboring town. Anyone in the KY, Ohio, TN area had any luck with Meijers or Walmart with series 14?

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:55 pm

I just bought the last 7 minifigures S14 in one of my local Targets. This is the second run on this particular store. The sidecap was full at the beginning of this month, usually this store orders 2 runs of these minifigures then that is it.
I have also seen the Walmart sidecap get lower and lower with each passing day.

Time to get the last 4 I need before I have to rely on TRU; which have them at customer service counter and it's very weird to use the touch and feel technique right there in front of the employees.

Don't delay these ones are going fast...

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:08 pm

My local meijer's did a toy department reset and the only CMF bags that I saw for the longest time was a few Simpsons series 2 that disappeared and then reappeared (guessing they stored them in the back for a bit during the reset of the department). Finally today I saw the Halloween minifigures there. I already got them somewhere else but I'm glad to see them at Meijer's. I was beginning to think that maybe my store wouldn't be carrying CMF blind bags anymore.