Summer 2015 August LEGO Sets - High in Demand

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Summer 2015 August LEGO Sets - High in Demand

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:38 am

Its only been a day and many of the new Summer August 2015 sets are now out of stock at LEGO Shop at Home (USA | Canada | United Kingdom). Looks like this wave of LEGO products are really popular as there are many great themes and sets. If you can't wait till LEGO gets more stock, both Amazon.com and Toysrus.ca still have many of these sets including Scooby Doo, Super Heroes, Technic, Friends and more.

From this new summer wave, which sets are your favorite?

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/summer-2015-augu ... in-demand/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Summer 2015 August LEGO Sets - High in Demand

Post by Marcus70 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:50 pm

I agree high in demand. Took me a few days to get a few Mystery Machines from Scooby Doo ( from my local walmart and target.com.) as most local and online retailers are out of stock.

i hope the Mystery Machine does not turn into another Research Institute.
Last edited by Marcus70 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:53 pm

I like all of the Scooby Doo sets and also really like the new wave of Ninjago sets, especially the new Destiny's Bounty. I don't know how I'm going to pay for it all. ;-)

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Post by Brickmythic » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:27 am

Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty has been the most impressive for us!

Dragon and Airship + 9 minifigs (+2 screamers)

We just finished building it and it looks/plays great. Worried at first about the plastic sails but they look good. Wife and kids are loving it, catching up on the new episodes. Everyone agreed the new ninja's look fantastic, especially the bad guys (the ghost-like ninja fit well with other themes such as monster fighters/scooby doo)

looking forward to Stiix, Airjitsu Temple and Morrow Dragon. the Ninjago minifigure selection this wave is amazing, love how Lloyd Cole Nya etc.. also come with hair element!

TLG hit a home run with 70738, The gamble of producing high quality $100+ AFOL style Ninjago sets with play functions and features children can enjoy is about to pay off well for TLG this upcoming holiday season..

crazybirdman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by crazybirdman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:48 pm

wonder what it'll be like when the Star Wars Force Awakens stuff goes up for sale

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Just give it time, it happens overtime there is a big wave of releases. Plus Scooby Doo!!!!!

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Aren't new stuff almost sold out after a few days going live?
Brick & Blue wrote:Just give it time, it happens overtime there is a big wave of releases.
I say that too, but I myself get excited and don't want to let go when I have the box in hand. XD

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:29 am

Pumpkin Ecks wrote:Aren't new stuff almost sold out after a few days going live?
Brick & Blue wrote:Just give it time, it happens overtime there is a big wave of releases.
I say that too, but I myself get excited and don't want to let go when I have the box in hand. XD
Oh I know, I'm super excited for Scooby Doo, almost makes up for TMNT ending, and it's all good. Unless we get to the Brickiest level of crazy that happened on January 1. They were all really crazy. :lol: