LEGO Jurassic World Sets Availability Status - Backorder/Sold Out

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Jurassic World Sets Availability Status - Backorder/Sold Out

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:05 pm

The LEGO Jurassic World sets are very popular and many sets are now on backorder at LEGO Shop at Home (US | Canada | UK). With the success of the Jurassic World movie, its not a surprise that the sets are able to sell quickly.

Interestingly, LEGO 75920 Raptor Escape has been listed as sold out with no backorder date listed for North America (available in UK though). LEGO is very unpredictable with their sold out status. At times, they may go back to backorder or availability status. However, in some cases, the set would eventually be removed from production. Note that 75920 Raptor Escape is a Wal-Mart (USA/Canada) and Tesco (UK) exclusive.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-jurassic-wo ... rsold-out/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

unduli
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Jurassic World Sets Availability Status - Backorder

Post by unduli » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:32 am

Wow, that was much quicker than I expected. Guess I'll go out and buy the sets I wanted (the three cheapest) this week. I bought the set with the gyrosphere for my brother and it's a great set. They are a little steep in price because of the dinos, but I really enjoyed the set.

JoseandAlex
I'm New !

Post by JoseandAlex » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:33 am

i got the raptor escape set at the Yorkdale Lego store in Toronto. Last one however.

gunoz
Citizen
Citizen

Post by gunoz » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:47 am

Even though walmart.com shows many stores with either low or no stock on 75920 Raptor Escape, it's definitely worth checking in store. I was able to find it over the weekend at one of my local Walmart stores that showed out of stock online, and had almost every other set in stock too. For comparison my local LEGO store hasn't had any Jurassic World available for about a month now.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:08 am

Wow. I had hoped to catch them on clearance in a year or less (or at least a decent sale). I really only want them though for the dinosaurs (and the gyro-ball.. if that's what its called). Hopefully they will stick around for awhile. Surely if they are selling that well (and haven't been around that long) they will continue to produce them longer.

Essien8
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Essien8 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:55 am

Lego shop at home is now showing them out of stock but with an August or 30-day ship date. So there is hope that they are not completely disappearing out of the blue...

crazybirdman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:42 am

My Toys R Us said they weren't getting anymore, and would be surprised if they had any for Christmas.

emazers
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by emazers » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Toys R Us will be getting more in, all the way to the Holidays

Brickred
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Brickred » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:40 pm

The Lego 75920 raptor escape is available at shop at home North America - but hurry!