TRU Building Event 3/28 US/CANADA

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
atmail35
Duke
Duke

TRU Building Event 3/28 US/CANADA

Post by atmail35 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:41 am

TRU is having a Ninjago building event. on March 28th from 12-2 in the US and starting at 11am in Canada.
5429_Ninjago800x509.jpg
LEGO AND TOYS“R”US BUILDING EVENT - US
It Takes a Ninja to Spot a Ninja!

When: March 28, 2015 from 12-2pm

Where: All Toys“R”Us locations

More Info:
Choose your favorite LEGO® Ninjago Ninja, build and take home the iconic ninja eyes!
Plus, participate in a fun scavenger hunt for a chance to win a prize!
Event for children over 5 years of age. Selection varies. One model per child, while quantities last.

TOYS”R”US MAKE AND TAKE - CANADA
CAN YOU SPOT THE NINJA?

Saturday, March 28th starting at 11am

Choose from your favourite LEGO® Ninjago Ninjas and build their iconic eyes!

Excludes Toys”R”Us Cedarbrae Mall and Express Stores. Event for children between 4-14 years of age. Selection varies. One model per child, while quantities last!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: TRU Building Event 3/28 US/CANADA

Post by hatcher » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:55 pm

I was in Newmarket Ontario today, and popped into the TRU there. And lo and behold they were doing this activity today! (March 21) I asked the girl what was up, and she said they were doing it as part of March break. She was literally giving them away (she'd ask people walking by if they wanted to take one home for their kids or grandkid). Weird. I hope they do it again next week at my regular TRU so my kids can complete the set. :)
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Took the kiddos to this event. Pretty fun. Lots of little 1X1's kept the kids busy for a while. They had a scavenger hunt also. Once completed the kids got a ninjago mask (went around the eyes).
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Foj3000
I'm New !

Post by Foj3000 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Took my Nephew, not too many people showed up. We got around six sets of masks. probably could have gotten a few more, they kept handing them out.