(Canada) TRU Tie Advanced Prototype Polybag in Stores

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
CLMF Bricks
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

(Canada) TRU Tie Advanced Prototype Polybag in Stores

Post by CLMF Bricks » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 am

They had a lot of them in stock at my store (Upper Canada Mall). They also had City sets and the Battle Droid Carrier.

P.S. Don't make the same mistake as I did, this set is really TINY, so you're not getting your money's worth for $4.99.

winbrant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: (Canada) TRU Tie Advanced Prototype Polybag in Stores

Post by winbrant » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:51 am

At my local TRU they were in a box behind the counter. While they did ring up at $4.99 they would not sell these...citing some upcoming promotion :(

CLMF Bricks
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by CLMF Bricks » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:14 pm

I went to another TRU and they're also selling them. One time I bought $30 of Lego to get the Arc-170 polybag but then they wouldn't give it because they were "sold out". After the promotion I went back and they had tons on the shelf. Funny story.

winbrant
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by winbrant » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:20 am

winbrant wrote:At my local TRU they were in a box behind the counter. While they did ring up at $4.99 they would not sell these...citing some upcoming promotion :(
Went in last night...and they are in the shelf baskets in the Star Wars section now.

Left hand...meet right hand...right hand...meet left hand... :problem: