LEGO 8684 Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Availability

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO 8684 Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Availability

Post by hardtravelinghero » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Anyone know if Boscov's (which might be in PA only) is carrying them? They've got some of the newer Star Wars sets and most of their prices are comparable with Target and Wal-Mart.

Asterios
Knight
Knight

Post by Asterios » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:23 am

go figure my local WalMart just jacked the CMF ser. 2 figs up to $2 a pack now.

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:25 am

Asterios wrote:go figure my local WalMart just jacked the CMF ser. 2 figs up to $2 a pack now.
Jacked up 3 cents or did you mean they are now $3.00ish?

Asterios
Knight
Knight

Post by Asterios » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:25 am

hardtravelinghero wrote:
Asterios wrote:go figure my local WalMart just jacked the CMF ser. 2 figs up to $2 a pack now.
Jacked up 3 cents or did you mean they are now $3.00ish?

nope jacked up .03 cents, go figure.

NIGELTTF
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by NIGELTTF » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 am

No Walmart seems to have them, or even know what I'm talking about

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

target in Spring valley jacked up the price to $2.99. I guess you can argue because the tag still says $1.99. Same box.

My guess it that you will see alot of CMF2 around at $2.99 and the fact that multiple stores are carrying them.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

TRU seems to be getting plenty of them. just last week, the stores in my neighborhood got like 4 boxes each and were sold out in 2-3 days. then this week they got 4 boxes each again. this was great coz i was able to price match my purchase last week and i buy more again this week with the b2g1f sale. :lol: funny thing was they were just sitting there. no one even rummaged through them, so i was able to get all 12 spartans from each store. :lol:

and with the sale, they only come up to $1.99 + tax. remember, they are getting jacked up to $2.99 going forward. ;) buy lots to trade for S3 and S4.

Asterios
Knight
Knight

Post by Asterios » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm

natelite wrote:TRU seems to be getting plenty of them. just last week, the stores in my neighborhood got like 4 boxes each and were sold out in 2-3 days. then this week they got 4 boxes each again. this was great coz i was able to price match my purchase last week and i buy more again this week with the b2g1f sale. :lol: funny thing was they were just sitting there. no one even rummaged through them, so i was able to get all 12 spartans from each store. :lol:

and with the sale, they only come up to $1.99 + tax. remember, they are getting jacked up to $2.99 going forward. ;) buy lots to trade for S3 and S4.

Well Spartans are going to become more available now since even on BL their prices are dropping.

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 am

natelite wrote:TRU seems to be getting plenty of them. just last week, the stores in my neighborhood got like 4 boxes each and were sold out in 2-3 days. then this week they got 4 boxes each again. this was great coz i was able to price match my purchase last week and i buy more again this week with the b2g1f sale. :lol: funny thing was they were just sitting there. no one even rummaged through them, so i was able to get all 12 spartans from each store. :lol:

Is your local store letting you do a b2g1f for an entire box? I would rather do a buy 40 get 20 free for a box than 20 seperate charges on b2g1f to get the pricing just right.

natelite
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by natelite » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 am

oocaleb101oo wrote:Is your local store letting you do a b2g1f for an entire box? I would rather do a buy 40 get 20 free for a box than 20 seperate charges on b2g1f to get the pricing just right.
Depends on the cashier you get. Some cashier will just count the bags and scan one and key in a multiple. Some will just keep scanning the bags like zombies even if you bring a box to checkout.

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 pm

I can confirm the $2.99 price for the Target in Lowell.

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Still a glorious $1.99 at Five Below, so if you live in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic or know someone who does, have at 'em. The Harrisburg, PA store had two boxes yesterday with only about seven missing by time I got there around 4:00 pm. They get trucks M & W.

I also bought the Atlantis polybag octopus that I only ever saw at one Target (recently, coincidentally), which is where they were supposed to be available. Five Below seems to get the Target seasonal Lego polybags. It was $3.00, just a penny over Target. They also had a World Racers 2010 little boat or whatever, which I have not seen at Target. Anyone now if they are owned by Target?

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:23 pm

hardtravelinghero wrote:Still a glorious $1.99 at Five Below, so if you live in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic or know someone who does, have at 'em. The Harrisburg, PA store had two boxes yesterday with only about seven missing by time I got there around 4:00 pm. They get trucks M & W.
Where in the store are they? I went to my local one and didn't find any. It may be because they are across the street from the local Lego Store though.
hardtravelinghero wrote:I also bought the Atlantis polybag octopus that I only ever saw at one Target (recently, coincidentally), which is where they were supposed to be available. Five Below seems to get the Target seasonal Lego polybags. It was $3.00, just a penny over Target.
I saw that too.

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Mantisking wrote:
hardtravelinghero wrote:Still a glorious $1.99 at Five Below, so if you live in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic or know someone who does, have at 'em. The Harrisburg, PA store had two boxes yesterday with only about seven missing by time I got there around 4:00 pm. They get trucks M & W.
Where in the store are they? I went to my local one and didn't find any. It may be because they are across the street from the local Lego Store though.
hardtravelinghero wrote:I also bought the Atlantis polybag octopus that I only ever saw at one Target (recently, coincidentally), which is where they were supposed to be available. Five Below seems to get the Target seasonal Lego polybags. It was $3.00, just a penny over Target.
I saw that too.
They were with the Lego, action figures, etm . Usually near the front of the store. I wonder if they've sold out in Harrisburg already as last Friday or so I was there and all I got was that empty display box that I think arrived last Wednesday. So call and see when they get trucks and if they have them. When I called Camp Hill Monday they said all they got in was the poly World Racers set, but maybe they got MF2 in today, but I think I filled my "need" yesterday so didn't bother calling today. What state/city are you in?

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 pm

hardtravelinghero wrote:They were with the Lego, action figures, etm . Usually near the front of the store. I wonder if they've sold out in Harrisburg already as last Friday or so I was there and all I got was that empty display box that I think arrived last Wednesday. So call and see when they get trucks and if they have them. When I called Camp Hill Monday they said all they got in was the poly World Racers set, but maybe they got MF2 in today, but I think I filled my "need" yesterday so didn't bother calling today. What state/city are you in?
{* points at location. *} :arrow:

:mrgreen:

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Mantisking wrote:{* points at location. *} :arrow:

:mrgreen:
Duh on me. For etm, use Urban Dictionary. :twisted: If you dare. And let us know how the Five Below hunt goes.

How can we promote Toysnbricks? I want more people on here, more people who are intelligent and considerate. This forum seems to get a lot of good people in it and I like it.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:08 am

hardtravelinghero wrote:...
How can we promote Toysnbricks? I want more people on here, more people who are intelligent and considerate. This forum seems to get a lot of good people in it and I like it.
Tell your friends, in person, on twitter, facebook, etc. :ugeek:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 am

ncbarrett wrote:
hardtravelinghero wrote:...
Tell your friends, in person, on twitter, facebook, etc. :ugeek:
The problem is I have no Lego friends, but I can do it anyhow. I don't Tweet and FB is set for high privacy or I'd delete the thing. I shall blog about it.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:56 am

hardtravelinghero wrote:...The problem is I have no Lego friends...
Then convert them :twisted:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

hardtravelinghero
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by hardtravelinghero » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 am

ncbarrett wrote:
hardtravelinghero wrote:...The problem is I have no Lego friends...
Then convert them :twisted:
I dunno, but I can try, Dark Master. :oops: