LEGO Exo-Suit Instock & Available for Sale at Amazon

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Exo-Suit Instock & Available for Sale at Amazon

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:30 am

Update: Item is now sold out.

Amazon America currently has the LEGO Ideas Exo-Suit set available for sale. It is instock at the moment but may require an additional 1-2 days to process. Price is $34.95 USD, free shipping on orders above $35. Limit 2 per customer. You should order right away as they probably have very limited quantities available.

Item ships worldwide, but may be subject to additional shipping charges and import fees/tax. For Canada, the cost for 2 Exo-Suit sets works out to be $69.9 + $13.88 shipping + $8.64 import tax = $92.42 (~$46.21 each)

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-exo-suit-av ... at-amazon/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

warhev
I'm New !

Re: LEGO Exo-Suit Instock & Available for Sale at Amazon

Post by warhev » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:58 pm

So Admin, ya gonna give me credit for this story since I posted it in the original forum about the Exo Suit availability 2 days ago, lol? :lol: As a follow up, I ordered 2 and they shipped the next day.
And direct Amazon link? You mean I could have posted my Amazon affiliate link with my original post & could have been making cash on Toys and Bricks forums?

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: LEGO Exo-Suit Instock & Available for Sale at Amazon

Post by Ice » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Hey warhev, we've missed your post on that. Sorry about that buddy. But thanks for posting about it and letting us know, we appreciate that. In regards to affiliate links, you cannot post them as outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Topic locked. Please continue the exo-suit discussion in the mega thread.