LEGOLAND Discount Thread

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
atmail35
Duke
Duke

LEGOLAND Discount Thread

Post by atmail35 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:50 pm

I thought I'd start a LEGOLAND Discount Thread. Tickets valid for LL CA, LL FL and Discovery Centers throughout the US, unless otherwise specified.

Buy 1 adult/Get 1 child free
This coupon is available at your local LEGO Brand Store. Just ask and if they have them they often will give them out.

Good for one day child ticket with purchase of full-price one-day adult ticket to LL CA, LL FL and Discovery Centers. One free child ticket per coupon (might have to place multiple orders if you have two parents/two children etc.).
http://www.legoland.com/legostore2015/
Use Promo Code: 159915
Expires 9/30/15 (for online orders)
Expires 12/31/15 (at box office, will need coupon)

EXPIRED OFFERS:
Buy 1 adult/Get 1 child free
Good for one day child ticket with purchase of full-price one-day adult ticket to LL CA, LL FL and Discovery Centers. One free child ticket per coupon (might have to place multiple orders if you have two parents/two children etc.).
http://www.LEGOLAND.com/TLM2014
Use Promo Code: 139916
Expires 4/30/15

40% off one-day ticket (great if you have a family of 3 - 2 adults/1 child etc.) Combine w/ b1g1 free
This original offer is good for 40% off a one-day ticket to LEGOLAND. Offer valid up to six (6) admissions. Tickets purchased online are valid up to one year from date of purchase. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased discounted tickets or combined with any other discounts or offers. Includes Legoland FL, and the Legoland Discovery Centers in Chicago, DFW, Kansas City, Atlanta, Westchester and Toronto.

http://www.legoland.com/promo/Barbaras2014.html

Free Adult or Child ticket w/ purchase of full-price ticket

FROM WEBSITE: This original offer is good for one free one-day child ticket with the purchase of a full-price one-day adult ticket. Only one (1) complimentary child ticket per discounted coupon received. Tickets purchased online are valid up to one year from date of purchase. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased discounted tickets or combined with any other discounts or offers. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND. Not for resale.

NOTE: The online screen shows free child ticket in the description, but when you go to purchase it can be an adult ticket. Very confusing, but seems to work for a free adult ticket.

http://www.legoland.com/LEGOstore2014

Offer ends 12/31/2014, but ticket expires 1 year from purchase date.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Re: LEGOLAND Discount Thread

Post by atmail35 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Feel free to add other offers and I will update the original post.

grymg
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grymg » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

I'm planning on going to legoland with the family (2 adults, 2 kids) for 5 consecutive days. Is there a way to use these offers and be better than the $107 5-day hopper they sell on the website?

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Sorry this expires in 10 days but I thought I might as well put this on here since it's a different URL than listed above:
LEGOLAND.com/LEGOSAH2015

The code is 159916

Expires 9/30/2015

This is for one free ticket with one purchased at full price, and it does not specify buy an adult get a child free, so this is good for 2 adults and 4 kids, or 4 adults and 2 kids, or wherever you don't have an even number of children to adults. You may have to do multiple orders, I haven't verified this by using it. I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if I get an updated one but I got it in one of my orders from S@H.

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:02 am

legoland.com/LEGOStore2016 discount code 169916 valid for adults or child ticket with purchase of another full price ticket at legoland or legoland discovery center until 12/31/2016