10661 My First LEGO Fire Station

LEGO Reviews that have few or no pictures and/or minimal content will be placed in this forum. Note that these reviews will not be indexed.
ToyTasting
I'm New !

10661 My First LEGO Fire Station

Post by ToyTasting » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:42 am

I recently purchased this 10661 My First LEGO Fire Station for my niece from an online toy store- Yellow Giraffe. the set is not expensive at all. As per the Indian standards, it costs Rs. 675.

The set comes with 90 pieces, including 1 fireman mini figure and a dog. This fire station has amazing scope of role play. The story that revolves around the set is- There is an emergency and the fireman leaves for help with his ladder truck with his dog.
The best feature that compelled me to buy this for my niece was- This set is multipurpose. one can create an entire fire station story. In addition to it, even one can built a helicopter or a race car, as one wishes.

I was extremely happy to see my niece enjoy while building this LEGO set. Helping her built this was a pleasure. :-D :-)
To know more about the LEGO bricks in India visit- http://www.yellowgiraffe.in/lego-10661- ... ation.html