Lego Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Millenium Falcon 10179

LEGO Reviews that have few or no pictures and/or minimal content will be placed in this forum. Note that these reviews will not be indexed.
starwarscollector1
I'm New !

Lego Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Millenium Falcon 10179

Post by starwarscollector1 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 pm

I got this set for Christmas one year and i tell you it is the absolute best Lego set EVER! It took me six days of hard work during the school holidays. Surprisingly the structure was really,really sturdy and didn't give in to the pressure that the other 5000 pieces put on top of it. This set is really, really massive set and is not one to play with. It is a set that you sit in one spot and keep it there to admire. The minifigures for this set are awesome and can sit in this model. the minifigures that come with it are Han Solo, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan(Ben) Kenobi. This set also has Turbo Lasers at the back, a rotating turret and a ramp so that the minifigures can get in. The ramp is one of the superb features about the millenium falcon. Overall I give this set a 10/10 and if I could give it more I would. This set is worth the $1200 it cost now. The box is big and shipping could cost a bit the end result is all worth it. This is a must have for all Lego Star Wars collectors and this set will run out of Factory Sealed ones very soon. So get this before it's to late.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Lego Star Wars Ultimate Collectors Millenium Falcon 1017

Post by Ice » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 am

Hi starwarscollector1. Unfortunately, these reviews will not count due to the following reason. Please make sure to read the rules before submitting your review. Thanks.
Toys N Bricks wrote: Basic Contest Rules
  • One Account Per Person
  • Contest opened to all countries where not prohibited
  • New members are welcome and eligible
  • Reviews must be exclusive to Toys N Bricks
  • Reviews without original taken pictures are ineligible