[Winners] Top Contributor Forum Contest Winner - June 2010

Vote, View and participate in our LEGO Contests to win awesome LEGO prizes.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[Winners] Top Contributor Forum Contest Winner - June 2010

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:36 pm

The winner for our top contributor forums contest has been choosen! This contest prize is a FREE LEGO Ninja Collectable Minifigure and we're pleased to announce that forum member legitimatealex is our top contributor for the month of june in our forums! He has accumulated a total of 247 posts with an average of 8.52 posts per day. Besides that, he also welcomes new Toys N Bricks members and writes LEGO reviews. Thanks for your contribution!

Please send us a PM with your full name and address so we can ship your prize out!

*Thanks to everyone that participated! We had several other forum members who were very close. It was hard to choose the winner, but your contribution to Toys N Bricks will always be recognized by others through our ranks ;) .

Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/top-contributor- ... 10-winner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

TClone
Knight
Knight

Re: Top Contributor Forum Contest Winner

Post by TClone » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 am

Congratulations! How did the runner-ups stack up to this?

xeno
Peasant
Peasant

Post by xeno » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:46 am

Hmm... and I was thinking that TClone will finally stand a chance against Legitimatealex, since he is also a great poster :roll:
Long live Legitimatealex!! :D Obviously his posts are fruitful, helpful, really enjoyed reading them... blah blah blah... AND, with one word, He's a Legomaniac!. Yep.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:13 am

grats
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 am

Thanks very much for this. I really find it enjoyable to post here rather than on other forums. I don't like the monolithic feel that some of them have and quite a few of them are just dead sometimes. I think I can really help out here and be more active than other sites. Plus this site just has the most up to date news on LEGO sales and that's just a huge draw for me. I will keep being a top poster here : )

Next on my agenda: Review of Ramses' Pyramid, the LEGO board game. Its pretty good to say the least : )
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?