Up for grabs this year for our Microbuild LEGO Tournament Contest will be a brand-new copy of the highly anticipated LEGO exclusive 10224 Town Hall set. More details can be found below. You will get 2 months to design and build your creation. Use your pieces wisely and good luck!
Official contest launch date is February 15 and will run until April 15. If you have a question regarding this contest, please post it here.
- You can use up to a maximum of 300 pieces
- Your entry must be a new modular building designed by you
- Your entry cannot be based on an official LEGO modular building
- Entries must be completely new (you cannot use it in another contest, event, etc)
- Entries must be built with LEGO pieces (no LDD, custom brands, stickers, other objects used)
- If you have won the last LEGO Building Contest (Holiday LEGO Building Contest 2011), you are not allowed to enter
- All basic contest rules followed
- Please submit your entries in this topic
- Details on how to submit are also available there
- Contest evaluation will be based on votes from members
- If there is a tie, there will either be another voting round for the 2 contestants or the staff will make the final call
*All entries that fails to meet the above guidelines by the deadline will be disqualified.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a brand-new copy of the new and exclusive LEGO 10224 Town Hall Modular Building.
The Second Place Winner will receive a brand-new copy of the LEGO Cars 8638 Spy Jet Escape set (no box) along with 3 mini sets: City 7566 Farmer, Star Wars 30053 Republic Cruiser and Toy Story 30070 Alien Spaceship.
Toys N Bricks reserves the right to modify or change the rules at anytime.
By accepting the prize, you have read and understood the rules and our basic contests & prizes rules.