1. Mrs Jawa : Put the gun down dear, I was drunk & golden boy isn't to blame
2. C3P0:(backing up to escape pod) Sir! She told me I was single, I SWEAR
3. R2D2: Beep beep BEEP boop (I have a video of the whole thing right here)
4. Mr Jawa: You'll wish you were back in pieces when I'm done with you rust bucket
1: Jawa Hotel Manager: Do you believe these tourists? Look at what junk they threw from the sky this time.
2. C3PO: Greetings sentient species. I am C3PO, human cyborg relations, and I was wondering if I can get your assistance.
3. R2D2: Beep Boop err err boou. (Why do you always say that? I don't think anybody really cares that you are named C3PO and that your purpose is human cyborg relations. You're not even human. And you're not even a cyborg. It's very confusing.)
4. Jawa Bellboy: Sir! I think they ARE the tourists.
1. Jawa #1: How many times is Lego going to make this set?
2. C3PO: By my calculations, Master Yoda, I mean Mr. Jawa, 1,346
3. R2-D2: beep boop beep weahea!
4. Jawa #2: They can make this set as many times as they want, it’s one of the only ways we'll get a job in this Lego universe unless they make that Sandcrawler again.
While escaping the Evil Galatic Empire, two droids crash landed into Jawa party. Their escape pod squashed the drink bar and bartender. The Jawas weren't too pleased.
1. Jawa1: "Put your hands up, droid scums!"
2. C3PO waves his hands: "These are not the droids you are looking for."
3. R2D2: "Meep meep beep beep #$@%^!" (Translation: We are not Jedis, #$@%^ dummy!)
4. Jawa2: "That won't work on us. Blast them!"
Pew, pew, pew, pew...
C-3PO: I was assembled by Anakin Skywalker. He is my father.
Jawa 2: The word you want is maker, brass-hat.
2 c3po: Get away quick - my Astro mech has gone crazy and is about to self destruct!
3 r2d2: 10 seconds before self destruct, 9 seconds before self destruct, 8 ...
( r2d2 moves towards c3po )
4 jawa2: Let's get away from here!!
( jawa1 and jawa2 scramble away)
1 jawa1: Ahh Star Wars Lego minifigures will fetch a premium price!
2 c2po: Sir, we are cheap knockoffs from Ebay.
3. r2d2: Beep neep beep beep! ( translation - but very good cheap knockoffs)
4. jawa2: Let's move on! These two are not worth the trouble!
3. R2-D2: Woobeepdo...Whee..dodododo! (I can't believe you have crashed our escape pod in the desert again, 3rd time in 15 years!)
2. C3PO: Oh, what do you mean by "you", R2? We must build an even bigger one next time... at least 200 pieces!
1. Jawa #1: Hey bro, didn't we see these two droids before in 2005 and 2014?
4. Jawa #2: Yeah, they are the famous "not-the-one-you're-looking-for" droids! OMG! Let's ask them to take a selfie with us!
Thanks for the creative yet fun contest!
better image here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/matol ... aption.jpg
C-3PO: We're just crossing the Dune Sea. A little walk, headin' for Mos Eisley.
Jawa 1: Boy, you are a lost one, ain't ya?
Jawa 2: I bet you can beep. I bet you can beep like an R4. Let's beep. Beep now. BEEP!
R2: Chik-boop-beep wheeee
C3PO: Yes R2, remember I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication. (in fluent Jawaese) : To commemorate the upcoming Rogue One film we have the Death Star plans printed on the top of our pizza boxes.
Would you prefer pizza or pasta?
Jawa2: roTINI !!
2.) C3PO: Oh dear me, we aren't the droids you're looking for.
3.) R2D2: Beep Bop Boo Bop [TRANSLATION = You should watch yourselves, we're wanted droids. I have the death sentence on 12 systems!]
4.) Jawa 2: 12 SYSTEMS?! Errr... these aren't the droids we're looking for. They can go about their business. Move along.
2. C3-P0 Thank the maker! I thought I was done for!
3. R2-D2 Be-boop Bee bee Boop! Whistle whistle! Mechanical scream! (I thought we were done with this whole escape pod thing!)
4.Jawa #2 Yup, deja vu, but somehow new and improved and so appealing!
Here's a link to the full size version, which is easier to read, http://www.bensbricks.ca/ToysNBricksCap ... l_2016.jpg, or just read the text below:
C3P0 and R2D2 try to talk themselves out of being captured by pretending to be lost comedians…
Jawa #1: If you are just lost comedians on the way to perform in Mos Eisley, prove it by telling us a joke!
C3PO: Ok! Now that Star Wars is owned by Disney, what is Darth Vader’s favourite song? … "When you wish upon a Death Star!"
R2D2: What do you call a droid that is running pirated software? … Arrrr-2-D2!
Jawa #2: Arrrr-2-D2! That’s the droid we’re looking for! I’m calling for reinforcements on my Ewokie-Talkie! I hope they get here before Lego releases another version of this set!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests