The Winter Village Market is looking for new vendors! Food, crafts, gifts, games - you name it, we want it! Any prospective vendors should supply plans for either TWO (2) small booths (sized 6x10) or ONE (1) large booth (sized 12x10). Design of the booths should follow the aesthetic of the Winter Village Market, featuring festive decorations, unique colors and snow, snow snow!
- Model(s) should have the same aesthetic as the free-standing Winter Village Market vendor booths or the game booth attached to the carousel.
- Model dimension (maximum): TWO (2) 6x10 "small" booths or ONE (1) 12x10 "large" booth.
- Minifigures: TWO VENDORS, and TWO CUSTOMERS total. For two small booths, each should have one vendor apiece. For one large booth, both vendors should be in the booth. The customers can be positioned however you desire, but there should be two and only two. They should all be appropriately dressed for winter, like other Winter Village sets.
- There is no maximum number of elements. No counting required!
- Entries must be completely new. (it cannot be from a past contest, event, etc)
- Entries must be built with LEGO pieces. (no LDD, custom brands, custom stickers, other objects used)
- Winners of our last LEGO Building Contest (dr_spock and citizen) are not allowed to enter.
- All basic contest rules followed.
Entries can be submitted to this topic - only submissions that meet the guidelines specified there will be eligible. All Questions and Comments can be posted here, not in that topic.
- Contest evaluation will be based on votes from members in a separate topic after the contest deadline.
- If there is a tie, there will either be another voting round for the 2 contestants or the staff will make the final call.
Contest ends on January 15th, 2015 at 24:00 EST (January 16th, 2015 - 0:00 EST).
*All entries that fail to meet the above guidelines by the deadline will be disqualified.
The LEGO Group has graciously sponsored the following prizes for this contest. Two (2) winners (the First Place and Runner Up) will each receive:
One (1) copy of 10245 Santa's Workshop AND one (1) copy of 10235 Winter Village Market
Get those entries in! Santa's Workshop has surprisingly been sold out for a while now (and it's a great set, if I do say so myself) and Winter Village Market is fantastic as well! Had we been reviewing sets at the time, I would have rated it higher than Santa's Workshop, frankly.