[Entries] The Simpsons LEGO Microbuild Tournament

Vote, View and participate in our LEGO Contests to win awesome LEGO prizes.
spacysmoke
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: [Entries] The Simpsons LEGO Microbuild Tournament

Post by spacysmoke » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:09 pm

StClair wrote:
spacysmoke wrote:Mini Krusty Burger
I like those green "bush" parts that you used so much that after seeing your build I bought all that the bricklink vendor (only 2) had when I placed my last bricklink order.
Krusty is one of my favorite Simpson's characters
Good job with your build :-D
Thanks! I was looking for ways to cut down on my piece count when I stumbled upon that bush piece in an Orion Pax build. It really is a great shorthand for bushes.
I love your EB Monster Bash Contest Entry on your Flickr! Very cool. Back before I had a Flickr account I stumbled upon your Family Summer Road Trip build on a blog or somewhere. I liked it so much that I shared it with students. Very nice little build. Funny how we stumble upon people in various places in such a big world.
Thanks again! That summer road trip vig was my first contest entry for TnB I think!

Your church is awesome! That was actually the first location I wanted to do, but ended up not doing it because I thought it'd be too complex. You executed it wonderfully.

Essien8
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Essien8 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Burns Manor. 298 pieces.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Essien8
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Essien8 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Essien8 wrote:Burns Manor. 298 pieces.
I uploaded more images onto Flickr tagged with the required tags... username on flicker is: whatliamlikes. Thanks for looking. this was a lot of fun...