[Giveaway] The LEGO Movie Polybags

Vote, View and participate in our LEGO Contests to win awesome LEGO prizes.
dreiske
I'm New !

Re: [Giveaway] The LEGO Movie Polybags

Post by dreiske » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:09 am

I love Metalbeard's Duel, because I really like the Metalbeard figure. Who doesn't love a steampunk pirate?
My son's favorite is Super Cycle Chase, because it was the first thing we saw Wyldstyle build in the movie, and he's totally in love with Wyldstyle.

murphquake
Peasant
Peasant

Post by murphquake » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:38 pm

far and away my favorite is Benny's Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP! aside from the awesome name it includes my homeboy Charlie Day in Lego, a ton of beautiful blue and grey, trans yellow canopies, BENNY! AstroKitty! Space Wyldstyle! Executron Pilot, Robot Disguise Emmet what isn't there to like. I can't wait for it to finally come out

Kimsaha
I'm New !

Post by Kimsaha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:41 pm

My favorite set is the Cloud Cuckoo Palace. The minifigs are great. Wyldstyle's awesome hoodie and streaked hair, Executron's outfit and hair are perfect for a contingent of hoity-toity businessmen or secret service agents (all wearing grey gloves) when I sub out new heads. Unikitty- enough said.
The pieces-colors, shapes, sizes, etc. are awesome for my repurposing. I have been on the lookout for pieces to make my own gingerbread/candy/holiday house and this set has it all. I already have 6 of them (coupon made it buy 5 get one free)

JonDM
I'm New !

Post by JonDM » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:50 pm

I like Metalbeards Duel due to how random but well built the figure is. I like the Micro Manager in that set as well because of how big it is and how a minifigure can go in it. We own both the Melting Room and Getaway Glider as well and they're a real bargain for the minifigs alone; the nice parts selection is just an added bonus.

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Post by Morgan19 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:57 am

The best is 70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit. The railroad tracks are unnecessary fluff, but the car itself is everything I love about a small/medium LEGO vehicle: swooshable, well-built, and looks fantastic.

raycell9
I'm New !

Post by raycell9 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:52 pm

70805 Trash Chomper! My son loves watching the trash truck pass by every week to dump our trash... now he can have a 70805 Trash Chomper to play with as we wait for the trash truck!