FS: LEGO SW Theed Palace custom set

This is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum meant for members helping other members. Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
brixter
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

FS: LEGO SW Theed Palace custom set

Post by brixter » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello everybody,
I have been asked to help sell this custom set for a friend who bought it on ebay. He doesn't have the instructions and has given it to me half-assembled. I have included four pictures of the set that I could find when it is fully assembled (a google search found the original ebay listing, but it's through a pay site, so I don't have all of the info - you can google "Star Wars Lego Custom Theed Palace Rescue Diarama" to find the listing).

It has over 10 pounds of bricks, mostly tan in a variety of shapes. There are some customized pieces in there (domes and columns) and it also includes two 48x48 light gray baseplates. There are 19 minifigs:
5 - Battle droids
8 - rebel pilots (some of them have magnets in the legs)
4 - red ninjas
1 - old guy with a beard and handcuffs
1 - custom female fig with a Garmadon helmet

I have also included seven pictures of it in it's current state.

I have a Bricklink store, but I don't see it getting much traffic on there and I'm trying to avoid ebay if I can. I figured I'll see if anyone is interested on TnB, then try some other options. If you are interested and want the security of a website, I can arrange to list it on Bricklink.

I'm looking for $100 plus the actual shipping costs. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks for checking it out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brixter
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: FS: LEGO SW Theed Palace custom set

Post by brixter » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:13 pm

Hello again,
This got stowed away in the back of the closet, but it's time to move it out. The price is now down to $75 plus the actual shipping costs and to sweeten the pot I will throw in a new, unused Lego store PaB box (it needs to be filled by March 31, 2014).

Thanks for looking. Please PM me if you are interested.

byroads73
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: FS: LEGO SW Theed Palace custom set

Post by byroads73 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:34 pm

sending a PM