Please read the following guidelines listed below before creating a new thread or making a post in this forum. We've develop this guideline to maintain safe trading practices.
Buy/Sell/Trade Forum Guidelines
- Trade at your own risk
- Toys N Bricks only offers a place for "Members helping other Members". If you encounter any problems, please contact the member you are engaging a transaction with
- View our Straight Shooters List for feedback from people who have trade or brought from a Toys N Bricks' member
- Please do not join us just to advertise, sell, or promote
- Be honest, trade safely and use safe trading practices
- Be careful if a deal is too good to be true. (i.e. someone trying to sell a 10188 Death Star for $100)
- Check member's registration date and how active they are
Be sure to add basic descriptions to the item you are selling. Below is a rough guide on what to include.
- Condition i.e MISB, Mint, USED, etc
- Price and Shipping (if applicable)
*All forum members can view and make purchases and trades in the B/S/T forum. The B/S/T forum automatically opens up if you have been an active/long term member. You do not need to request permission nor is there any activation needed from us. Once the forum has been fully opened up, it will allow you to create new topics so that you can sell and trade freely within the Toys N Bricks community.