[FS] Star Wars/City 7261, 10212, 10219, 7848, 3221

This is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum meant for members helping other members. Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
pbb99
Knight
Knight

[FS] Star Wars/City 7261, 10212, 10219, 7848, 3221

Post by pbb99 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:25 am

Hi everyone,

I know most people come to this forum looking for deals, but I have a few out-of-production sets for sale that I'd first like to offer to members of this community before trying my luck with ebay or bricklink. I just got married and wedding bills have slowed my acquisition of new sets! I tried to price everything at the low end of what's on bricklink. Shipping is not included but will be whatever Canada Post charges (~$25-40Cdn, depending on size). Local pickup available in the Vancouver BC area. Prices are only listed in Canadian and US dollars, but I'll ship to Europe and Australia/NZ as well. Just plug the Canadian dollar amount into a currency converter to get an idea of cost.

7261 - Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank, sealed, box in excellent condition. INCLUDES light-up Mace Windu, but after all these years, is very dim. $380Cdn, $300US

10212 - UCS Imperial Shuttle, sealed, box in near perfect condition. $750Cdn, $590US

10219 - Maersk Container Train, sealed, box in near perfect condition. Sold

7848 - Toys R Us Truck, sealed, box in near perfect condition. $80Cdn, $63US

3221 - Lego Truck, sealed, box in near perfect condition. $110Cdn, $86US

Will dig through my collection to see if I have anything else for sale soon. Will also try post some pictures soon.

Even though I'm very reluctant to part with them, I just might be willing to entertain offers on 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner (not sealed, box badly beat up, but all parts still in packages) and 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon (not sealed, but all parts still in packages) if you want to try make me an offer I can't refuse!