Seeking Plasticman, SW rebels and others

This is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum meant for members helping other members. Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
StClair
Count
Count

Seeking Plasticman, SW rebels and others

Post by StClair » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:57 pm

My Jokerland set 76035 purchase arrived. I will be listing several minifigures on ebay soon and thought I should post in the trade forum here first in case someone is looking for the items that I plan to sell.

I will be selling (and have to offer to you for trade):
Poison Ivy (with vine whip)
Penguin (with pistol and umbrella) with penguin (animal) sidekick with dynamite and pistol
Joker (purple shirt) only available in this set and steamroller set I believe (this one has hair instead of hat)
Batman with black boots (exclusive to this set I think)
Joker's cannon and Clown robot with pistol and dynamite

I also have other items to offer that are listed on my ebay page (and some not listed). PM if you are interested and I can provide you with a link. I have several Chima, Superhero (both marvel and dc), hobbit and LOTR, Star Wars minifigs and other items currently listed.

I'm looking for 1-2x plastic man polybags
and here are some other items that I'm interested in:
1x Beastboy minifigures from 76035 Jokerland (need multiples for my son and I.. have 1x thus far)
1x Starfire minifigs from 76035 Jokerland (need multiples for my son and I.. have 1x thus far)
1x Deathstroke from Batboat Harbor pursuit
1-2x Black Manta minifigs
1-2x Bane minifigs (from batcave set 6866) not movie version from Tumbler Chase
1x Raptor (consider any of the colors) from Jurassic park sets
1x Hera from SW rebels
1x Kanan from SW rebels
1x Star Wars Ithorian jedi Master from Jedi Scout Fighter 75051
1x Star Wars: Ahsoka Tano (newer version from Police Coruscant Gunship and Umbaran MHC 75013)

Please let me know if you are interested (especially if you have any of the items that I'm looking for) PM or comment. Thanks!