Series 2 MINIFIGS! 13 Spartans, 20 Vampires, Surfers, Skiers

This is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum meant for members helping other members. Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
brickbybrick
Citizen
Citizen

Series 2 MINIFIGS! 13 Spartans, 20 Vampires, Surfers, Skiers

Post by brickbybrick » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 am

Hi all,

I currently have (all sealed in bags) 13 Spartan Seires 2 minifigs, about 20 Vampires/Draculas and 10ish Pharaohs and 10ish Skiers (have all series 2 minifgs but these are what I'm heavily invested in.) Also have 6 TRU Chrome/Silver Stromtroopers Sealed. I'm open to all trades with reputable members of the forum, I'm interested in battle packs, MISB/NIB vintage sets, MISB/NIB Theme sets, pretty much everything except for series 1 or 2 minifigs. If interested please reply ITT I'm so new I don't think I have PMs. Also, upon request I can verify my eBay account with 170+ transactions with 100% positive feedback as well as the existence of said minifigs. Thanks!

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Series 2 MINIFIGS! 13 Spartans, 20 Vampires, Surfers, Sk

Post by Edmond Dantes » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 am

Which battlepacks are you looking for and in what quantity? I am interested in the Spartans and possibly the Stormtroopers.

Edit: There is also a thread for trades here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1147&start=30

brickbybrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by brickbybrick » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 am

If mods want to add this to the other thread I understand. Just have more than minfigs so I figured it'd be okay on it's own.

If I can be clear that as far as battle packs are concerned I'm looking for sealed 8014's 8083's etc.

As far as quantity it depends on what's available tbh.

I'm also looking for Toy Green Army Men sealed sets, Prince of Persia sealed sets.

These items are new, so in return I would also like new or like new w/box (no box no consideration) sets.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 pm

I have all of those - at least 2-3 of each (all sealed). I'd have to wait until I'm home to get you an exact count though. Before proceeding any further, where are you located (US, Europe, etc)?

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:26 pm

brickbybrick wrote:If mods want to add this to the other thread I understand. Just have more than minfigs so I figured it'd be okay on it's own.
I think it's cool - with the volume of stuff you have for trade, it's probably easier for everyone if you keep it contained here.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

brickbybrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by brickbybrick » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Edmond Dantes wrote:I have all of those - at least 2-3 of each (all sealed). I'd have to wait until I'm home to get you an exact count though. Before proceeding any further, where are you located (US, Europe, etc)?
I'm located in the US near Chicago, and yourself?

When you can just give me a count and we'll see if we can work out some sort of deal.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm in the US, in Minnesota. Why don't you give me your email address if you're interested in any of these (all MISB):

4x 7654 Droids Battle Pack
3x 7655 Clone Troopers Battle Pack
2x 7667 Imperial Dropship
2x 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder
2x 8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack
1x 8015 Assassin Droids Battle Pack
3x 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack
3x 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack

2x 7195 Ambush in Cairo
3x 7569 Desert Attack
1x 7569 Desert Attack (sealed, but dented)
3x 7595 Army Men on Patrol
1x 7595 Army Men on Patrol (sealed, but dented)
2x Pirate Battle Pack
1x each of the new Kingdoms Battle Packs

I think we can work something out.

brickbybrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by brickbybrick » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Sickkkk, I'd rather do the trade in here so it's documented.

Is there any way you can post a picture to show these sets exist?

Thanks, I'll do the same for all my minifigs, it just seems too good to be true!

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:41 am

I can post a pic, but it will have to wait until after work tomorrow. My wife has the camera and she's out of town until tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, what are you interested in and what are you offering?

Also, I'm quite willing to do the trade in here, but I'm not going to post my personal information in a public forum. That's why I was asking for your email address.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:48 am

Edmond Dantes wrote:Also, I'm quite willing to do the trade in here, but I'm not going to post my personal information in a public forum. That's why I was asking for your email address.
Use the Private Messaging system to facilitate trades - I believe you should both have the ability to use it, having 11 posts each. It's part of your 'User Control Panel' and features a direct link at the top of each page, below the 'header'.

Posting any personal information in a topic reply, be it street address OR email address, is a bad idea. It's rather obvious for your street address, but SPAM harvester bots are out there scouring the innerwebs for unprotected email addresses to add to their database, and yours could be next.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 am

vynsane wrote:
Edmond Dantes wrote:Also, I'm quite willing to do the trade in here, but I'm not going to post my personal information in a public forum. That's why I was asking for your email address.
Use the Private Messaging system to facilitate trades - I believe you should both have the ability to use it, having 11 posts each. It's part of your 'User Control Panel' and features a direct link at the top of each page, below the 'header'.

Posting any personal information in a topic reply, be it street address OR email address, is a bad idea. It's rather obvious for your street address, but SPAM harvester bots are out there scouring the innerwebs for unprotected email addresses to add to their database, and yours could be next.
Yes, I totally agree. If I do publicly post an email address it's usually something like abcd (at) gmail (dot) com.

Easy to understand, but impossible for the bots to pick up.

When we started this conversation, PMs weren't enabled. Now they are - thank you for pointing that out.

brickbybrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by brickbybrick » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 am

Edmond Dantes wrote:I can post a pic, but it will have to wait until after work tomorrow. My wife has the camera and she's out of town until tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, what are you interested in and what are you offering?

Also, I'm quite willing to do the trade in here, but I'm not going to post my personal information in a public forum. That's why I was asking for your email address.

That's a lot of battle packs.

I'm interested in:

7667 for 2 Spartans
7667 for 3 Stormtroopers
7668 for 2 Spartans
7654 for a Spartan and a Stormtrooper
7159 for 2 Spartans
7655 for 2 Spartan
7195 for a Spartan and Stormtrooper
7595 for a a Stormtrooper a piece

Just an update, I am currently selling minfigs on eBay and after moving 4 Spartans in the last few days at $9.99 a piece I have 9 sealed Spartans and 1 open Spartan (to see what all the fuss was about.) I ended all my Spartan listings so this will be my total for trades.

I'll PM you my email and it's understandable not to want to post personal information on here.

Would you consider any other Series 2 Minifigs for trade? I have the display boxes for them as well.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm

brickbybrick wrote:
Edmond Dantes wrote:I can post a pic, but it will have to wait until after work tomorrow. My wife has the camera and she's out of town until tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, what are you interested in and what are you offering?

I'm interested in:

7667 for 2 Spartans
7667 for 3 Stormtroopers
7668 for 2 Spartans
7159 for 2 Spartans
7655 for 2 Spartan

Just an update, I am currently selling minfigs on eBay and after moving 4 Spartans in the last few days at $9.99 a piece I have 9 sealed Spartans and 1 open Spartan (to see what all the fuss was about.) I ended all my Spartan listings so this will be my total for trades.

I'll PM you my email and it's understandable not to want to post personal information on here.

Would you consider any other Series 2 Minifigs for trade? I have the display boxes for them as well.

I'll look this over more closely once I'm home from work. My wife also tells me she didn't bring the camera with her, so I'll dig that out too and take a pic tonight (if still desired).

You also have a PM.

Edit: No, I'm not interested in any others - just the Spartan and possibly the troopers.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm going to email you a pic - it's way too big to post here (about 4 MB)

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:07 pm

brickbybrick wrote:

I'm interested in:

7667 for 2 Spartans
7667 for 3 Stormtroopers
7668 for 2 Spartans
7159 for 2 Spartans
7655 for 2 Spartan

Although I'm interested in all your Spartans, I'm only interested in 1-2 Stormtroopers. How about one of each of the following:

for the 9 sealed Spartans and 2 Stormtroopers?

brickbybrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by brickbybrick » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Edmond Dantes wrote:
brickbybrick wrote:

I'm interested in:

7667 for 2 Spartans
7667 for 3 Stormtroopers
7668 for 2 Spartans
7159 for 2 Spartans
7655 for 2 Spartan

Although I'm interested in all your Spartans, I'm only interested in 1-2 Stormtroopers. How about one of each of the following:

for the 9 sealed Spartans and 2 Stormtroopers?
Could you toss in a 7595? :)

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:34 am

No, I don't think I want them that badly.

Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Edmond Dantes » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:20 pm

I sent you an email with your delivery confirmation number (you should get the battle packs on Monday or Tuesday). Thanks for the deal!

brickbybrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by brickbybrick » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:06 am

Successful trade with Edmond Dantes, he shipped first, I reshipped.

Would trade again.

Still looking for Battle Packs I have 5 more Spartans people!