A Humble Request...Gifts for Orphans....AGAIN!

This is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum meant for members helping other members. Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.
Forum rules
Please read the B/S/T Forum Guidelines before you start trading.
sketchman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

A Humble Request...Gifts for Orphans....AGAIN!

Post by sketchman » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Many, many thanks to those who made donations last time I posted this message...I am once again humbly asking members of this board, if you are so moved, to donate some small lego sets to send to the orphanages in Ukraine. They will be collected at our church and sent to our missionary friend in Ukraine. She will then distribute them among the many, many orphanages in Ukraine.
For some background. Last November, a missionary came to our church to speak about the orphanages she serves in the Ukraine. She had photo cards of children we could take and pray for. My wife and I took a picture of 2 sisters. It is our hope we will be able to adopt them with the next 14-18 months.
Thanks for your consideration.
Mark Van Slyke
2390 Prairie St
Aurora, IL
Last edited by sketchman on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sketchman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: A Humble Request...Gifts for Orphans

Post by sketchman » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:05 am

My thanks to those of you who have contacted me to let me know you're sending items....it's much appreciated....anyone else wanting to donate, I would need to have those items by next Saturday .
Thanks again!

sketchman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: A Humble Request...Gifts for Orphans

Post by sketchman » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Anyone wanting to donate....just a reminder, those need to arrive to go to the missionary on the 18th...thanks again for your consideration

sketchman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: A Humble Request...Gifts for Orphans....AGAIN!

Post by sketchman » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:02 pm

We're getting ready to send out another package in mid-April. Anyone caring to donate, you may send them to the above address.
Thanks!!