Happy Canada Day!

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Legobrandon
Count
Count

Happy Canada Day!

Post by Legobrandon » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 am

I want to wish all the Canadians on here a happy Canada Day. Go out and celebrate with family and friends or go out and enjoy the parades and festivities.

Here I have a partially finished MOC. It is not finished because I did not get enough stems from the PAB wall and Vancouver never got any in. :( I'll post some more photos once I get more stems and finish it.

My design is based totally on this. Except the dimensions are a bit different. If I have more time and make a PAB order, I'll try and make the base slanted as seen in the photo.

Last edited by Legobrandon on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dho7622u
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Happy Canada Day! (Partially Finished MOC)

Post by dho7622u » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 am

EXCELLENT and happy Canada Day to all!

david

unclephn
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by unclephn » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:04 am

Really cool! Nice work, and Happy Canada Day!

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 pm

I finished this a while ago, but here it is:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

legohunter
Count
Count

Re: Happy Canada Day!

Post by legohunter » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Nice. Happy Canada Day. Enjoy the firework tonight.

mshiels
Citizen
Citizen

BrickFete, Toronto, Canada, next weekend, 13-14 July

Post by mshiels » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:32 am

You are invited to view the awesome LEGO Creations on display and we can not wait to show you what we have built. You may see things like a huge Serenity ship, large working amusement park ride, massive train/monorail layouts, classic space layout with working lights, funky art sculptures and mosaics, classic city, castle, pirate and Viking creations, elaborate war dioramas, various scaled pieces of architecture, working robots and more!!! You will not believe your eyes when you see what our exhibitors can make from LEGO. There is even a brick building area for the kids and you never know when a special character might show up, from Darth Vader to Billy Blue Brick.

Tickets can be purchased online, and information about the venue is available on the BrickFete website.

See you on the second weekend of July -- The Brickfête Team "A festival run by fans, made by the fans, for the fans."