[MOC] Casa Cartagena (colonial style building)

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
diegoflorez84
I'm New !

[MOC] Casa Cartagena (colonial style building)

Post by diegoflorez84 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:43 am

This model is a tribute to the city of Cartagena, a Colombian paradise for vacation that every tourist who has visited, will find hard to detach from his/her heart.

A lot of effort and planning have been invested on it. It has been carefully designed, so it can be loved by adults and children. Not only serves as a decoration set for adult fans; also it's hinge-openning style and removable roof and floors make it very playable for children.

Here's a video of how it was designed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOC1Bngve80

The city of Cartagena (Colombia) is quite amazing because it's like living on a never ending summer: great beaches, lots of places to explore, and breath-taking architecture and culture. It's citizens are always with a smile on their faces and they can easily give you a life lesson: every day of your life can be as happy as a carnival, no matter the circumstances.

I'd really love to receive some feedback from you guys.

Thank you!