Lego Car Racing Set

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
tonyj
I'm New !

Lego Car Racing Set

Post by tonyj » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Here is my Lego creation of a Lego car racing game set.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: Lego Car Racing Set

Post by captainrex803 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:42 pm

I really like your MOC! That would be a very big Lego set if it were minifigure scale, but only because I don't think it's possible to build any smaller. But overall that thing looks awesome!
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

tonyj
I'm New !

Post by tonyj » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Thank you for the positive feedback! My mini wheel plates invention is the key to make this happen at a smaller size. These mini wheel plates work great for making other kinds on small game kits.

I wanted to enter this Lego car racing game set in Lego ideas. But all the peaces have to be made by Lego to enter it. My wheel plates are custom made by me. Oh well.

tonyj
I'm New !

Post by tonyj » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Here is a part 2 video of my Lego Car Racing Game Set.

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 pm

tonyj wrote:Thank you for the positive feedback! My mini wheel plates invention is the key to make this happen at a smaller size. These mini wheel plates work great for making other kinds on small game kits.

I wanted to enter this Lego car racing game set in Lego ideas. But all the peaces have to be made by Lego to enter it. My wheel plates are custom made by me. Oh well.
Well that sucks, because your set is pretty awesome :clap:
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.