Lego Action Games in Real Motion (Idea)!

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
tonyj
I'm New !

Lego Action Games in Real Motion (Idea)!

Post by tonyj » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:00 pm

HI!

Here is an idea to get your Lego figures to move on their own to play multiple kinds of action games with your Lego figures in real motion!

Note: I am not selling anything. I am just sharing to you all how you can take another toy game called "Tudor Games Electric Football game set" along with your Lego figures to play motion Lego games with them.

I did make my own Electric Football game set product that I call the "Action Board". But I am not selling that product because it would be to much to make and ship to people.

Here is one Lego motion game video below to show you how you can play a motion Lego football game with your Lego figures. (The video is not showing up in the preview). The Youtube link is just showing up below. I guess you will have to click this Youtube link below to view this Lego football game in motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVHqog6cQnw

If this catches your eye, then check out our Lego Capture the Flag, Battle Game and Jousting game in motion located at this link "https://actionminiatures.wordpress.com/lego-figures/"

That link takes you to our Lego page on our Action Miniatures website. There you will see all our videos of our Lego in motion games. We also have other motion games with other kinds of toy miniature figures on that website.

If you like this idea, then I am all ears on other motion Lego games or other ideas you might have to go with this idea. Also it would be nice to have any support to help encourage me to move on with this. There is a Facebook page and Youtube channel link on that website for any support you would like to offer.

Thanks,
Tonyj
Action Miniatures