Greetings from Texas

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
juflosolo
Peasant
Peasant

Greetings from Texas

Post by juflosolo » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Hello Everyone,
New to the site and I am really enjoying it.

So a bit about myself. Grew with Legos and Boardgames as my favorite activities. Fast foward to now and guess what, Legos and Boardgames are still my favorite activities. I have two kids and my wife and I decided they were old enough to start buying legos for our family.

So one weekend in June we decided to go crazy and buy lots of sets to start our family lego collection. We went a bit overboard, but was it fun. Got some from the local Lego store, Toys R Us, ebay, amazon, Lego.com, Target and then we came back to reality and took a break.

Anyway spent a few days looking for an online Lego community and this was the best one I liked.

My Daughter (4) loves the minifigures, that is the first thing she grabs everytime we open a set. set sets them to the side, builds them and keeps them in a special box.

My son (2) just likes to play with the completed sets and destroy them. maybe we will wait till he gets a bit older.

My wife and I love everything about them.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Greetings from Texas

Post by Ice » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Hi juflosolo and welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to check our current LEGO Building Contest and our Forums Contest for your chance to win LEGO Collectable Minifigures. Have a great time here!

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Welcome! I hope your stay here is enjoyable and that you find us all friendly and welcoming. :)
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Tomatoe
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Tomatoe » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:00 am

Welcome!