Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
- I'm New !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 am
- Location: Estonia
Hi, I recently started getting interested LEGOs again, I use to play with them as a kid but now they somehow drew me back into their world. As a star wars fan I mostly try to keep up with all the sets from that line but also some other themes like super heroes and not yet released LoTR.
I hope to meet people with same interests and have a way of keeping up with lego world.
- TnB Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Hello, welcome to Toys N Bricks!
- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
- Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
- Top Forum Contributor
- Posts: 2218
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
- Noble Citizen
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
I'm new, sorta, as well.... but, welcome!
- Posts: 2611
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am
- Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)
Cool, my wife's family came from Estonia. Welcome to TNB!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
- Posts: 392
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:56 pm
- Location: Portsmouth, NH USA
Dobri pozhalovat' a "TnB"
Lego Fan based in Seacoast Area of New Hampshire.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests