Hello Everyone! LegoAnarchy here

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
LegoAnarchy
I'm New !

Hello Everyone! LegoAnarchy here

Post by LegoAnarchy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:48 am

Hello everyone. My name is LegoAnarchy and I've been a fan of Lego my whole life, though I had no clue such a large following of amazing creators existed out there. I have some sets as a kid from the 90's along with a few modular buildings (Petshop and Fire Brigade) and a bunch of Technic sets. I found out about the large Lego following when I started to post pictures and stories of my Lego town being used to explain how Anarchy could work in a society as a peaceful philosophy based on love and respect, contrary to popular belief.

As of a week ago, I took apart my city and both of my modulars so that I'd have bricks needed to build my own MOCs and learn some of these awesome designs and techniques I have found on youtube and places like this. I'm very excited to get to know some more FOLs and share the rebuilding and recreation of my own Lego city...Being single with no kids, I have no shortage of time or space to put into my Lego endeavors, however money slows me down (I have a feeling that's true for everyone). Can't wait to get to know you guys and share my creations!

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Re: Hello Everyone! LegoAnarchy here

Post by askthelegoguy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:16 pm

Welcome to the family!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Hello Everyone! LegoAnarchy here

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello, welcome to Toys N Bricks!